The return of tigerbob

I just noticed that tigerbob has returned after some time away.

Welcome back!

Gosh. A thread about me? Was that wise?

Now people will be expecting me to post something interesting or intelligent. Prepare yourself for the deafening crash of disappointment...

Ah, you're one of the best on here!

Please stick around and let us bask in all your wisdom! :D

Welcome back!

Now people will be expecting me to post something interesting or intelligent. Prepare yourself for the deafening crash of disappointment...

Ah, you're one of the best on here!

Please stick around and let us bask in all your wisdom! :D

I suspect a very limited application of sunscreen will be required.

Welcome back!

This is USMB.

No one expects anything interesting or intelligent.

Welcome back!

This is USMB.

No one expects anything interesting or intelligent.

It's comforting to know that years may pass, but some things are constant.

Good I was worried

BERLIN — Berlin's beloved polar bear Knut, who rose to stardom when he was hand-raised by zoo keepers after being rejected by his mother rejected at birth, died on Saturday, a zoo official said.
The world-famous bear died alone in his compound, bear keeper Heiner Kloes told The Associated Press.
"He was by himself in his compound, he was in the water, and then he was dead," said Kloes. "He was not sick, we don't know why he died."
A post mortem will be conducted on Monday to try pinpoint his cause of death, he said.

I suspect that while Mr. Tigerbob and I will not see eye to eye on most issues..we will nonetheless get along fine.

Seems like a reasonable fellow..able to laugh at himself..

Forum List

Back