The return of the "9-9-9" Zombie.........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Herman Cain has been out of the race for a couple of weeks, but guess what? He's decided to go full Palin and start a bus tour to promote his tax plan.......

The Cain train may be stuck in the station, but now Herman Cain is on the move again: with a bus tour.

The former Republican presidential hopeful will take to the highway to rally support for his plan to replace the current tax code with a flat 9% tax on national sales, personal income and corporate income.

"The biggest comment I got when I ended my candidacy was keep 9-9-9 alive," Cain told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Wednesday. "That's what this is about, and I'm going to keep it alive with what I'm calling Cain's Solutions Revolution."

The former Godfather's pizza CEO, who quit the presidential race in December amid allegations that he carried on a 13-year extramarital affair with one woman and sexually harassed several others, says he has a bus with his picture on it.

"They think we're stupid," said Cain in a video posted on his Website devoted to the endeavor. "You know what comes after a tea party? A revolution. It's time for history to repeat itself."

Cain says he hopes to get commitments from members of Congress before Election Day to support his so-called 9-9-9 plan — and warned he expects to be visible.

"Somebody's going to be doing a town hall meeting, and talking about all these general platitudes, they might look up and see me across the street doing a rally, talking about 9-9-9, the revolution," Cain told Hannity.

When he left the presidential race, Cain, a Tea Party hero and one-time GOP front-runner, vowed not to "shut up, drop out and go away."

Read more: Herman Cain to launch bus tour to promote  9-9-9 tax plan  - NY Daily News

I wonder if Newt is gonna do the same thing after he drops out from SC?

Personally? I think the only reason half of the GOP crowd is running is simply because of the speaking tours and book signings they'll be able to do afterwards.

I mean........seems to have worked for Palin. Think Cain is gonna get his own TLC show too?

Yeah..........wasn't he hanging around Bridgette Nielsen (the hot blonde in the Stallone movie Cobra) and boning her for a while?

Cain isn't running for President. He's just running. Wonder how long before some scum bag comes out of the bushes and says he made a run on her while promoting his 9-9-9 plan?

Cain isn't running for President. He's just running. Wonder how long before some scum bag comes out of the bushes and says he made a run on her while promoting his 9-9-9 plan?

Depends. Based on his past behavior (and if he leaves his wife at home), might only take about 6 months or so.

Herman Cain has been out of the race for a couple of weeks, but guess what? He's decided to go full Palin and start a bus tour to promote his tax plan.......

The Cain train may be stuck in the station, but now Herman Cain is on the move again: with a bus tour.

The former Republican presidential hopeful will take to the highway to rally support for his plan to replace the current tax code with a flat 9% tax on national sales, personal income and corporate income.

"The biggest comment I got when I ended my candidacy was keep 9-9-9 alive," Cain told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Wednesday. "That's what this is about, and I'm going to keep it alive with what I'm calling Cain's Solutions Revolution."

The former Godfather's pizza CEO, who quit the presidential race in December amid allegations that he carried on a 13-year extramarital affair with one woman and sexually harassed several others, says he has a bus with his picture on it.

"They think we're stupid," said Cain in a video posted on his Website devoted to the endeavor. "You know what comes after a tea party? A revolution. It's time for history to repeat itself."

Cain says he hopes to get commitments from members of Congress before Election Day to support his so-called 9-9-9 plan — and warned he expects to be visible.

"Somebody's going to be doing a town hall meeting, and talking about all these general platitudes, they might look up and see me across the street doing a rally, talking about 9-9-9, the revolution," Cain told Hannity.

When he left the presidential race, Cain, a Tea Party hero and one-time GOP front-runner, vowed not to "shut up, drop out and go away."

Read more: Herman Cain to launch bus tour to promote *9-9-9 tax plan* - NY Daily News

His tax plan is nothing more than an 18% flat tax........

That is not that unreasonable...

The biggest problem I have with 9-9-9 is with manufacturing... You can't pay 18% for components...

However that's the problem with any flat tax....

In economic theory it would cause a depression, given the notion that a product would be worth more in taxes than it would be on the retail shelf... Or otherwords the government collected 250 bucks in taxes on your 100 dollar retail priced dvd player...

Forum List

Back