The Return Of A FOX Phony

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Bob Beckel returns to ‘The Five’ and gives a message to Trump
Carlos Garcia
Jan 16, 2017 7:26 pm

I’m not sure “The Five” is a success. I am sure that funding Bob Beckel’s addiction to drugs is not a good idea.

Fox News fires pill-addicted Bob Beckel and issues scathing statement criticizing him for taking 'tremendous advantage of our generosity'
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 18:11 EST, 25 June 2015 | Updated: 11:52 EST, 26 June 2015

Fox News fires Bob Beckel with scathing statement for pill addiction | Daily Mail Online

Way back in 2012 I said that no show with Bob Beckel as a regular can be a success among conservatives who constituted half of FOX’s audience at the time. Put it this way. If Beckel was on a liberal network show no conservative would tune in. Today’s FOX has gone hard left since 2012. Obviously, management is aiming for a lineup with more liberals.

Of all of the liberals FOX ever made rich it was Bob Beckel who reminded me of Oscar Wilde’s great line about fox hunts:

“The unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible.”​

Wilde could have been speaking about FOX liberals. Bob Beckel specifically.

I tried never to mention Bob Beckel in my messages. It’s not that he used the F-word on a Hannity show that prompts me to make an exception today. It is that Beckel is a liberal with a microphone who does not object to conservatives expressing their opinions, it is because conservatives dare to speak on television at all that offends Beckel so much.

“I just can’t stand right-wingers. They’ve just got their mouths running all the time,” Beckel explained.​

Democrat has F-bomb meltdown on Fox News
'You don't know what the f--- you're talking about!'
Published: 04/17/2012 at 1:38 AM
by JOE KOVACS

Beckel is a classic liberal motor mouth who resents anybody talking on television who challenges the liberal worldview. Guys like him defined the word “smug” when the Left’s media monopoly was enforced. In those glory days liberals enjoyed the exclusive Right of speaking to millions under the protection of the Fairness Doctrine. It is conservative positions heard by millions on today’s TV that really bothers Democrats. Lacking the Fairness Doctrine, Beckel’s tries to shut up opponents by falsely accusing them of being loudmouths like him.

Let me point out that I did not know who Beckel was until I saw him on Hannity’s show a few years ago. That was after my wife signed up for Cable TV. By the time I tuned into the Hannity show he had dumped Alan Colmes —— another one of the FOX liberals that sent me screaming for the remote control.

I surfed into Beckel a few times on Hannity’s panel segments. A few bites of his liberal know-it-all arrogance was all I could stomach. The minute Beckel appeared on my TV, I was outta there. I hardly watch TV these days; so channel surfing into Beckel by mistake these days will not affect me. In fact, Beckel turning off conservatives who still watch FOX is the best thing FOX can do.

I like The Five but I've only been watching it since Williams became the liberal. I saw Beckel for a few minutes last night, his "welcome back" show, and he didn't seem to fit in with the fairly civilized conversation I'm used to. I fear he's a shock jock. A lot of people like that, but I'm not one.

I like The Five but I've only been watching it since Williams became the liberal. I saw Beckel for a few minutes last night, his "welcome back" show, and he didn't seem to fit in with the fairly civilized conversation I'm used to. I fear he's a shock jock. A lot of people like that, but I'm not one.

You can listen to that Gutfeld idiot and call anyone else a shock jock? Amazing.

Bob is a substance abuser and a dirty old man. He ran Walter Mondale's campaign for cryin' out loud. That shows you what a loser he is.

Bob is a substance abuser and a dirty old man. He ran Walter Mondale's campaign for cryin' out loud. That shows you what a loser he is.

Well, as long as you have someone to look down on, isn't that what you're all about anyway?

I like Bob. I don't agree with him 70% of the time...but I like him. Maybe because he's less polished than the rest of them. El Rushbo had a pill problem too...I'm not holding it against either of them.

Bob's drug problem was out of control. At times you couldn't understand what he was saying he was so f-ed up. They had to can his ass when he dropped the F bomb on air.

You can listen to that Gutfeld idiot and call anyone else a shock jock? Amazing.
You haven't seen Beckel, have you?

Yes I have.

Yes I have.
Beckel talks like he's got marbles in his mouth and he obviously hasn't read a newspaper or watched a news show in at least six months. Last night he was saying REALLY stupid stuff.
Yes, Gutfeld is annoying--he thinks he's clever and funny (NOT!) but I don't find him any worse than other conservatives.

Beckel slurs his speech because he is half in the bag half the time. Now that democrat leaning Maygayn "Great to See You" Kelly is out, they need a replacement.

Maygayn "Great to See You" Kelly is out,
To Snouter: Far out!

Now that the former Fox star has left the network for NBC News, Tucker Carlson has taken over her prime-time slot – and the network is enjoying a stunning double-digit surge in viewership.​

Megyn Kelly's replacement crushes her in ratings
Posted By Chelsea Schilling On 01/18/2017 @ 7:32 pm

Megyn Kelly’s replacement crushes her in ratings

Maygayn "Great to See You" Kelly is out,
To Snouter: Far out!

Now that the former Fox star has left the network for NBC News, Tucker Carlson has taken over her prime-time slot – and the network is enjoying a stunning double-digit surge in viewership.​

Megyn Kelly's replacement crushes her in ratings
Posted By Chelsea Schilling On 01/18/2017 @ 7:32 pm

Megyn Kelly’s replacement crushes her in ratings

Carlson's behavior is dictated by his vagina more often then her behavior was too.

Carlos Garcia
Jan 16, 2017 7:26 pm

I’m not sure “The Five” is a success. I am sure that funding Bob Beckel’s addiction to drugs is not a good idea.

Fox News fires pill-addicted Bob Beckel and issues scathing statement criticizing him for taking 'tremendous advantage of our generosity'
By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 18:11 EST, 25 June 2015 | Updated: 11:52 EST, 26 June 2015

Fox News fires Bob Beckel with scathing statement for pill addiction | Daily Mail Online

Way back in 2012 I said that no show with Bob Beckel as a regular can be a success among conservatives who constituted half of FOX’s audience at the time. Put it this way. If Beckel was on a liberal network show no conservative would tune in. Today’s FOX has gone hard left since 2012. Obviously, management is aiming for a lineup with more liberals.

Of all of the liberals FOX ever made rich it was Bob Beckel who reminded me of Oscar Wilde’s great line about fox hunts:

“The unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible.”​

Wilde could have been speaking about FOX liberals. Bob Beckel specifically.

I tried never to mention Bob Beckel in my messages. It’s not that he used the F-word on a Hannity show that prompts me to make an exception today. It is that Beckel is a liberal with a microphone who does not object to conservatives expressing their opinions, it is because conservatives dare to speak on television at all that offends Beckel so much.

“I just can’t stand right-wingers. They’ve just got their mouths running all the time,” Beckel explained.​

'You don't know what the f--- you're talking about!'
Published: 04/17/2012 at 1:38 AM
by JOE KOVACS

Beckel is a classic liberal motor mouth who resents anybody talking on television who challenges the liberal worldview. Guys like him defined the word “smug” when the Left’s media monopoly was enforced. In those glory days liberals enjoyed the exclusive Right of speaking to millions under the protection of the Fairness Doctrine. It is conservative positions heard by millions on today’s TV that really bothers Democrats. Lacking the Fairness Doctrine, Beckel’s tries to shut up opponents by falsely accusing them of being loudmouths like him.

Let me point out that I did not know who Beckel was until I saw him on Hannity’s show a few years ago. That was after my wife signed up for Cable TV. By the time I tuned into the Hannity show he had dumped Alan Colmes —— another one of the FOX liberals that sent me screaming for the remote control.

I surfed into Beckel a few times on Hannity’s panel segments. A few bites of his liberal know-it-all arrogance was all I could stomach. The minute Beckel appeared on my TV, I was outta there. I hardly watch TV these days; so channel surfing into Beckel by mistake these days will not affect me. In fact, Beckel turning off conservatives who still watch FOX is the best thing FOX can do.
Beckel's a liberal so it's not necessary to point out he's a phony.

Way back in 2012 I said that no show with Bob Beckel as a regular can be a success among conservatives who constituted half of FOX’s audience at the time.

th
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Me9d64d91b30bd0f6a09f6fbea1016fb2o0&pid=Api&w=270&h=181

If FOX was a ship all of those liberals rushing to the port side would tilt it so far to the left it would roll over. FOX has gone so far left since Murdoch turned it over to his sons, the other liberal networks look like they are on an even keel.

Fox News Hires Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Obamacare Architect, as a Contributor
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
February 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Fox News Hires Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, Obamacare Architect, as a Contributor

Forum List

Back