The resurgence of the Obama montra........

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Can't defend something Obama did or said just evoke...............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

This tactic is so pathetic. Can the president not stand on his own two feet without the Bush training wheels? Yeah, Bush did a lot of stupid shit. But does that mean Obama gets a pass for doing the same stupid crap?

You were all fooled into supporting Obama on his bs, now defend him on his bs and stop using the training wheels.

Obama owns his presidency now, unless you think he is just the puppet that GWB is controlling.

Can't defend something Obama did or said just evoke...............

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

This tactic is so pathetic. Can the president not stand on his own two feet without the Bush training wheels? Yeah, Bush did a lot of stupid shit. But does that mean Obama gets a pass for doing the same stupid crap?

You were all fooled into supporting Obama on his bs, now defend him on his bs and stop using the training wheels.

Obama owns his presidency now, unless you think he is just the puppet that GWB is controlling.
That's Mantra, Skippy.

Now, run along......

107.gif

Were you silent or cheerleading Bush when he was President, and now attacking Obama when he does the exact same thing Bush did?

Guess what? YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!

Attacking Obama now for something he is trying to do? Just remember, you are setting a benchmark. You wouldn't want to be caught later supporting a Republican doing the same thing. That would make you a HYPOCRITE!!!

Sorry to make your butt hurt, Grampa.

I would just like to see some people around here start to engage their brains before they start speaking or writing so as to avoid making themselves look like idiots running on nothing but reflex.

I kind of picture such people like you, Grampa, watching the news, and it goes something like this...

ANCHOR: President Obama...

GRAMPA: OBAMA!!!!! WHAT THE FUCKE HAS HE GAWN DUN NOW?!?!

ANCHOR: ...signed legislation today...

GRAMPA: I GOTS TA START A TOPIC ABOUT THIS AND TALK ABOUT WHAT NEW EVUL OBAMAFART IS DOING!

ANCHOR: ...banning federal funding for abortions...

GRAMPA: THAT COMMMIE BASTARD!!! HE IS TELLING US WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT DO!

• Banned
Were you silent or cheerleading Bush when he was President, and now attacking Obama when he does the exact same thing Bush did?

Attacking Obama now for something he is trying to do? Just remember, you are setting a benchmark. You wouldn't want to be caught later supporting a Republican doing the same thing. That would make you a HYPOCRITE!!!

I would just like to see some people around here start to engage their brains before they start speaking or writing so as to avoid making themselves look like idiots running on nothing but reflex.

I kind of picture such people like you, Grampa, watching the news, and it goes something like this...

GRAMPA: I GOTS TA START A TOPIC ABOUT THIS AND TALK ABOUT WHAT NEW EVUL OBAMAFART IS DOING!

You're completely clueless. You DON'T KNOW what my positions on Bush were. You're guessing and you're clueless.

Next

• Banned
I've been pretty vocal about Bushes spending and his poor handling of the wot. But the fact remains that you can't run on Bushes record when you now have one of your own. Evoking Bushes name doesn't negate your own accomplishments or failings. It's nothing more than a diversion to avoid talking about your own issues.

Well don't hold your breath for Barry to take responsibility for anything.

Unless of course things improve.

Then it will be all him.

Well don't hold your breath for Barry to take responsibility for anything.

Unless of course things improve.

Then it will be all him.

And don't hold your breath for the babbling flock to give credit to Obama for anything.

Unless of course things deteriorate.

Then it will be all him.

Sheeeeee-it. We've had nimrod neocons on this forum blaming Obama retroactively for the creation of the global credit crisis!

Last edited:

So Grampa speaking out against 2 guys from separate parties makes him a hypocrite?

Actually the exact opposite is true, when partisans attack the other team while their team is doing the same things.

You need a lesson on what hypocrisy is.

Forum List

Back