The results of more people enrolled in college ...

I'm guessing that's a sociology or political science class. Liberal arts FTL
They teach natural selection in those classes? :confused:

I should probably rewatch the vid lol. To be honest I couldn't make it past about 10 seconds of that student's presentation. Natural selection on display amirite
The article said that the cops finally did come to take her away. She fought with them and had to be tazed five times. They took her to the looney bin for a mandatory 72 hour observation and she fought with them, too.

I think she smoked some killer weed - crazy.

They teach natural selection in those classes? :confused:

I should probably rewatch the vid lol. To be honest I couldn't make it past about 10 seconds of that student's presentation. Natural selection on display amirite
The article said that the cops finally did come to take her away. She fought with them and had to be tazed five times. They took her to the looney bin for a mandatory 72 hour observation and she fought with them, too.

That would make sense. FAU is in Boca Raton and pretty much every gas station in Boca Raton that I've been to in the last couple of years sells over the counter this manufactured marijuana that's been giving idiots seizures left and right. It's called K2 I believe and you don't even need ID to purchase it lol

That would make sense. FAU is in Boca Raton and pretty much every gas station in Boca Raton that I've been to in the last couple of years sells over the counter this manufactured marijuana that's been giving idiots seizures left and right. It's called K2 I believe and you don't even need ID to purchase it lol
It's something chemical (or organic), but, yeah, that is crazy stuff.

The professor is still a fucking moron. It looks like an updated classroom and he had a direct line to campus police. When something like this starts, you don't continue lecturing as if it's not happening. What the FUCK? You call the cops - tout de suite. You do not steal that class time from the other students.

Prof is a moron. I hope the chair AND dean have a stong conversation with him and use his idiocy to tell the other faculty in the dept and school what NOT to do in these sorts of situations.

Crazy Chick from FAU has an Opinion (with Subtitles) - YouTube

Thanks...This is what happens when colleges lax their standards. Thanks, democrats, now none of us can learn about evolution. :(

FAU student caught on camera threatening to kill professor | student, threatening, kill - WPEC 12 West Palm Beach

College is a great thing, this not withstanding. All should aspire to go to college and further their education. It opens a great many doors. Thanks for reminding us.

It's something chemical (or organic), but, yeah, that is crazy stuff.

The professor is still a fucking moron. It looks like an updated classroom and he had a direct line to campus police. When something like this starts, you don't continue lecturing as if it's not happening. What the FUCK? You call the cops - tout de suite. You do not steal that class time from the other students.

Prof is a moron. I hope the chair AND dean have a stong conversation with him and use his idiocy to tell the other faculty in the dept and school what NOT to do in these sorts of situations.
Socially Awkward Professor FTL. The whole scene seemed like something taken from an episode of The Office.

Last edited:

Thanks...This is what happens when colleges lax their standards. Thanks, democrats, now none of us can learn about evolution. :(

FAU student caught on camera threatening to kill professor | student, threatening, kill - WPEC 12 West Palm Beach

College is a great thing, this not withstanding. All should aspire to go to college and further their education. It opens a great many doors. Thanks for reminding us.
But, that wasn't the point.

The point is that a BS or BA is not worth what it used to be.

Grade deflation, increased enrollment due to lowered standards, etc.

And, this is one of the results of those lowered standards and devaluation.

WTF??????????????

I'd drop out of that college immediately.

racist imo

trollface.jpg

I'll agree to an extent.

The "real" learning of the average college student isn't what it once was. The value hasn't waned. If anything, from what I have seen, loser managers want you to have a degree and some vowels and consonants after your name. A great emphasis is placed on getting a degree however, there is little value placed on the real learning that went on in the achievement of that degree.

And not coincidentally, the colleges such as Univ of Phoenix and others have made it to where you can get those vowels and consonants without having to really learn much of anything.

Is it easy? No. But its not as hard as it once was and it's dang sure not as hard as it used to be; regardless of the transcripts.

I'll agree to an extent.

The "real" learning of the average college student isn't what it once was. The value hasn't waned. If anything, from what I have seen, loser managers want you to have a degree and some vowels and consonants after your name. A great emphasis is placed on getting a degree however, there is little value placed on the real learning that went on in the achievement of that degree.

And not coincidentally, the colleges such as Univ of Phoenix and others have made it to where you can get those vowels and consonants without having to really learn much of anything.

Is it easy? No. But its not as hard as it once was and it's dang sure not as hard as it used to be; regardless of the transcripts.
I'm pretty sure the value has waned, as well. Supply (college grads) increases, price (salary) decreases.

There should be more training in the trades, not everyone should go to college. EVERYONE should get some real LIBERAL education in HS and College- that's how you learn ethics and empathy- please less ethics free marketing and business.

The WORST are all these scam ONLINE colleges- totally overpriced, another great cronyism/deregulation PUBCRAPPE development....price of college just about doubled just under BOOOOSH (like health care), and 75% was ONLINE Crapademia...

There should be more training in the trades, not everyone should go to college. EVERYONE should get some real LIBERAL education in HS and College- that's how you learn ethics and empathy- please less ethics free marketing and business.

The WORST are all these scam ONLINE colleges- totally overpriced, another great cronyism/deregulation PUBCRAPPE development....price of college just about doubled just under BOOOOSH (like health care), and 75% was ONLINE Crapademia...
Shit. I won't be able to sleep. I almost completely agree with Franco. :eek: Only, this has little to do with partisanship, rather it has to do with idiot politicians not knowing obvious consequences (or maybe the lelfties did and it fits with generating more Useful Idiots).

I'll agree to an extent.

I'm pretty sure the value has waned, as well. Supply (college grads) increases, price (salary) decreases.

Rewards for the grads declines; thats an ancillary issue. The value to employers has remained constant. Bilingual college grads are the defacto new gold standard.

I'm of the opinion that we need to re-engineer education. This would be part of my effort to perfect the Constitution.

First, you would get the 12 grades afforded to you.

Then you can opt out.

But in my system, the State would pay for college upfront; first two years then later the full four years after the tax base increased due to the program being a success.

You get sixty credit hours paid for to any State college. Everything paid for; out the door. Books, tuition, fees, etc... If you want to use them to learn how to weld; great. If you want to use them to bridge to a four year degree; great. If you want to use them to get a one time certificate? Bravo. If you just want to use them to take 60 hours of dodgeball? Good but....

Then you have a withholding like social security from your paycheck until you pay back the costs of tuition. It isn't a new withholding, you're SS deduction is lessened to pay for it.

True, there will be those who go through the college system and get no job thus no payback. Costs of doing business.

I know, I know....big government paternalism right? Let me ask you this; if Monroe, Jefferson, Madison, etc...had written that into the original Constitution 200+ years ago, would you think it is a good idea then?

You're absolutely right about these online colleges. Almost all crap.

Forum List

Back