The Results of Conservative Republican Policy

That sounds good. The problem is that

Here is a timeline of the Bush environmental record.

The Bush Administration's Environmental Record: Environmental enforcement

The problem with these links is that conservatives will automatically say, "That's from a liberal site, it doesn't count". But as long as they have facts that we can independently verify, then what's the difference.

Investigation Reveals Widespread Suppression of Federal Climate Research | Union of Concerned Scientists

Bush not only removed regulations concerning the environment, but many scientists quit his administration because they attempted to "fix" data to match administration policy.
This has been reported in every science and engineering magazine for the last 8 years.

The Bush administration is one of the dirtiest ever in the history of the US. There is nothing they wouldn’t do. No lie they wouldn't tell. No scam too low.
Say it again.

It was good to see some rational people chime in here.

The conservative wingnuts live in an echo chamber that requires no thought, but when shown their failures, tell you they aren't conservative or they run from whatever the particular conservative did, arguing they weren't really conservatives. They are all like small children who when caught say it wasn't me even as you watched them do it.

I wrote this long ago and perspicaciously it still fits the conservative republican wingnuts perfectly. Can any answer my question in URL below. By the way the proof is in the pudding; I still have not received a single positive accomplishment conservatism has contributed to the nation - not one.

What is a conservative? – Political Pass

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith
Only thing worse than self-proclaimed conservatives are the filthy neo-cons. Degenerates like Billy Kristol, Kraumather (sp) and that little fat, seedy summamabatch Dick Morris, and that other one Bernrd Goldberg.

Last edited:
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

That's it in a nutshell.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

That's it in a nutshell.

geezus im glad i cant stand both parties.....otherwise you end up like this meatball...or even worse...Midcant....:eek:

That's it in a nutshell.
Figures that yet another one of our far leftist nutbars, who couldn't be more wrong if he had to be, should quote one of the most couldn't-be-more-wrong-if-he-had-to-be leftist nutbars of the last 60+ years.

Yup...Irony is soooo ironic.:rofl:

Shrub and the bureaucracy expanding spendthrift congress during his tenure were NOT, in any way shape or manner, "conservative".

Hack.

No, but all of you 'Conservatives' voted for him. You people are just as much a failure as Bush. You endorsed all of his policies, and now want to deny your part in the failure of those policies.

That's it in a nutshell.
Figures that yet another one of our far leftist nutbars, who couldn't be more wrong if he had to be, should quote one of the most couldn't-be-more-wrong-if-he-had-to-be leftist nutbars of the last 60+ years.

Yup...Irony is soooo ironic.:rofl:

And Stoopidity is sooooooo Stoopid. Hello stupid.

Shrub and the bureaucracy expanding spendthrift congress during his tenure were NOT, in any way shape or manner, "conservative".

Hack.

No, but all of you 'Conservatives' voted for him. You people are just as much a failure as Bush. You endorsed all of his policies, and now want to deny your part in the failure of those policies.
Check your premise, dipshit....I didn't vote for him or support 99% of his policies....Ask anyone who knows me.

I haven't voted for a single republican, national or local, since '94.

674171-vader_fail_super.jpg

Hack.

Check your premise, dipshit....I didn't vote for him or support 99% of his policies....Ask anyone who knows me.

if you dont agree with the Old Ball Sack....your a Conservative who worshiped Boooooooosh....Dont ya know....

About the only two things Bush did that I agreed with were ending the War Saddam began when his daddy was president, and the Tax cuts, damn near everything else was a pointless exercise in winning the hearts and minds of leftist twits. Pointless in no small part because it assumed that leftist have at least one of the two.

About the only two things Bush did that I agreed with were ending the War Saddam began when his daddy was president, and the Tax cuts, damn near everything else was a pointless exercise in winning the hearts and minds of leftist twits. Pointless in no small part because it assumed that leftist have at least one of the two.

Bush Sr. didn't go into Iraq because he understood the problems and costs associated with "nation building".

That debacle has not only nearly bankrupted this country but has upset the balance of power in the Middle East in favor of Iran, but has pretty much destroyed the Christian religion which was in Iraq BEFORE the Muslims.

The more the right talks, the less they obviously know. Odd that.

And why not? Is there a thought in your usual three word meaningless replies?

Bush cut taxes - conservatives cheered
Bush invaded a country - conservatives cheered
Bush selected ideologues to the SC - conservatives cheered
Bush vetoed child care - conservatives cheered
Bush started faith based initiatives - conservatives cheered
Bush reduced aid to our veterans - conservatives cheered
Bush engaged in illegal wire tapping - conservatives cheered
Bush reduced environmental regulations - conservatives cheered
Bush tried to outsource SS - conservatives cheered
Bush reduced taxes - conservatives cheered

There are lots lots more, that Bush is now not a conservative makes my head spin and is the epitome of hypocrisy.

And the conservatives defended him running up the deficit as well.

Hack.

He got overwhelmingly support and was zealously defended by those who call themselves conservatives however.
What does that have to with his decidedly unconservative policies, which is the flawed premise of the thread?

Hack.

He got overwhelmingly support and was zealously defended by those who call themselves conservatives however.
What does that have to with his decidedly unconservative policies, which is the flawed premise of the thread?

A genuine, principled conservative wouldn't have supported Bush, would he?

Hack.

hey i know that Dude....and as long as ive known him,he has NEVER backed a Bush policy....so Rocks...what else you got?....:eusa_eh:

That's it in a nutshell.

geezus im glad i cant stand both parties.....otherwise you end up like this meatball...or even worse...Midcant....:eek:

In brightest day,
In darkest night,
No evil shall escape my sight,
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power,
Green Lantern's Light!

Ancient Roman Philosopher and pundit. At least that's the only one I'm familiar with other than the institute which bears his name and is old school libertarian and for the most part the bury your head in the sand and pretend the remainder of the world doesn't exist foreign policy and a laissez faire social and economic policy.

That's it in a nutshell.

In brightest day,
In darkest night,
No evil shall escape my sight,
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power,
Green Lantern's Light!

wow chris has read a comic....im impressed....

Forum List

Back