the results of austerity in england

Lol...are you fucking kidding me, Frank?

Actually, maybe you're not. That might explain why you wipe Bush's ass - creating massive asset bubbles is the now considered "Conservative leadership"

I despise the economic leadership of Bush, Fluffler He had a real chance to turn the economy over to US entrepreneurs and instead gave us yet another economy crushing entitlement and let that fat Massachusetts murderer author the "education bill"

Lol.

Harding Coolidge and Mellon presided over real growth. It sucks you have to keep lying, but that what being a Fluffer is all about

Yes, Mellon really did a fine job. I mean, if we'd only listened to HIM in 1929! or 1930!

Oh, wait....

You gave up on 20-29?

Lol...are you fucking kidding me, Frank?

Actually, maybe you're not. That might explain why you wipe Bush's ass - creating massive asset bubbles is the now considered "Conservative leadership"

I despise the economic leadership of Bush, Fluffler He had a real chance to turn the economy over to US entrepreneurs and instead gave us yet another economy crushing entitlement and let that fat Massachusetts murderer author the "education bill"

Lol.

Harding Coolidge and Mellon presided over real growth. It sucks you have to keep lying, but that what being a Fluffer is all about

Yes, Mellon really did a fine job. I mean, if we'd only listened to HIM in 1929! or 1930!

Oh, wait....

Mellon should have ordered the Governor of the Fed be rounded up and impriosned

Forum List

Back