The responsibility of African citizens

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
Listen. I am as sympathetic as anyone else. I really am. I come across brash because I am blunt. And I never come across great on the internet, but when people meet me they see a tall stocky warm teddy bear, and then they realize I am for human beings as tough as I may seem.

We spend $500 million, in some areas, of aid a year. This isnt like a one time deal but a year. Yet our own rural areas are in disarray. Not only that, we are letting an influx of citizens who do not have any plans of going back to their homes to rebuild it because if they did, it would have been rebuilt a long time ago. Africa has had a diaspora since the 1950s...they have some that graduated as scientists and so forth. I went to a site the other day because I thought I was losing my mind when I saw the influx of Africans in various states on my travels. And I found a site that was dedicated to moving to the U.S. - all their site users hell bent on coming here. There was a Nigerian that asked them what I would have asked them...but I didnt want to come across as a troll, so I lurked. He asked them, "Why arent you going to go back to Nigeria and help the citizens there, why are we cowards hiding in another country?" That's exactly what he asked. He said that every country had to fight to defend their own country. I would have thanked him but like I said I wasnt registered.

Why am I rambling about this? I have quite a few buddies that live in London. We went to the same university (so no I am not an imbecile or ignorant or racist just pragmatic and realistic)..he said the immigration crisis is so bad that it is destablizing their middle class.

So my question to you in this forum ...why dont the African citizens that come to the U.S. go back to their home country and fix it?

Meanwhile they got sites like this going

8 Cheapest States To Live In The USA - Travel - Nairaland

We are going to have some elements over here of bombers

Last edited:
Listen. I am as sympathetic as anyone else. I really am. I come across brash because I am blunt. And I never come across great on the internet, but when people meet me they see a tall stocky warm teddy bear, and then they realize I am for human beings as tough as I may seem.

We spend $500 million, in some areas, of aid a year. This isnt like a one time deal but a year. Yet our own rural areas are in disarray. Not only that, we are letting an influx of citizens who do not have any plans of going back to their homes to rebuild it because if they did, it would have been rebuilt a long time ago. Africa has had a diaspora since the 1950s...they have some that graduated as scientists and so forth. I went to a site the other day because I thought I was losing my mind when I saw the influx of Africans in various states on my travels. And I found a site that was dedicated to moving to the U.S. - all their site users hell bent on coming here. There was a Nigerian that asked them what I would have asked them...but I didnt want to come across as a troll, so I lurked. He asked them, "Why arent you going to go back to Nigeria and help the citizens there, why are we cowards hiding in another country?" That's exactly what he asked. He said that every country had to fight to defend their own country. I would have thanked him but like I said I wasnt registered.

Why am I rambling about this? I have quite a few buddies that live in London. We went to the same university (so no I am not an imbecile or ignorant or racist just pragmatic and realistic)..he said the immigration crisis is so bad that it is destablizing their middle class.

So my question to you in this forum ...why dont the African citizens that come to the U.S. go back to their home country and fix it?

Meanwhile they got sites like this going

8 Cheapest States To Live In The USA - Travel - Nairaland

We are going to have some elements over here of bombers

Don't know what you're rambling about.
Look what is happening on Lampedusa, in Mellila and Ceuta, realise that 90% of this so called refugees are passed over to Germany and you know what real trouble means.

Forum List

Back