The repurcussions of a nuked Isreal

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
I'm just playing the "what if" game here. Should a muslim country succeed in destroying Isreal with a nuclear weapon (or otherwise) besides the obvious devastation, what other consequences would the world be facing, religious or otherwise? Would this destroy the core beliefs of Christianity and Judaism ?

dilloduck said:
I'm just playing the "what if" game here. Should a muslim country succeed in destroying Isreal with a nuclear weapon (or otherwise) besides the obvious devastation, what other consequences would the world be facing, religious or otherwise? Would this destroy the core beliefs of Christianity and Judaism ?
How about environmental issues? The whole middle east will be screwed and if winds picks up, the cloud of dust can travel around the world spreading joy.
How about humanitarian issues? You are trying to whipe a group of people from the face of the earth, not only it goes against any religion, but also any meaning of being human.
are you very bored? Why do not you consider the following "what if" scenario. The aliens have landed on the earth and produce irrefutable documents that they have created life on this planet? What would happend to christianity and your core believes

drac said:
How about environmental issues? The whole middle east will be screwed and if winds picks up, the cloud of dust can travel around the world spreading joy.
How about humanitarian issues? You are trying to whipe a group of people from the face of the earth, not only it goes against any religion, but also any meaning of being human.
are you very bored? Why do not you consider the following "what if" scenario. The aliens have landed on the earth and produce irrefutable documents that they have created life on this planet? What would happend to christianity and your core believes

That's a good one too and also addresses my question---how would the religious world respond to something that blatantly shattered their belief system?
( I did the "imagine there's no heaven" thing way before John Lennon--infinity is a nasty thing to think about for a 7 year old )

Forum List

Back