The Repub's Reality Show

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Coming to a theater near you.

Donald Trump Presidential Debate: Newsmax Teams Up With Trump To Host GOP Forum

Trump of the cheesy hair and multiple bankruptcies doing a reality show/presidential debate. How are we supposed to take them seriously if they don't take the country seriously?

We'll be able to tell the real candidates because they won't be there. People like Roemer, Johnson, Huntsman. You know, the ones the voters don't like because they're intelligent and somewhat qualified!

Get out the popcorn. it should be good for a laugh.

The Birther and Chief is going to host a Newsmax sponsored event.

Perfect!

Love this video where Obama handed Trump his ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4]President Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House Correspondents' Dinner! - YouTube[/ame]

Yep - on a platter! and poor Cheesy Hair Bankrupt Again just sat there, turned red and seethed while, unbeknownst to the rest of us, President Obama KNEW that he had done what Bush could not. It was the next day that we learned he had sent in the SEALS to take down bin Laden.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT!!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That's what blew my mind when I saw the video. Talk about grace under pressure.

What a joke.

At least Paul and Huntsman have the balls to call Trump out for the joke he is.

In a campaign statement released Saturday, Paul's campaign called the debate a distraction from the real issues of the campaign.

"The selection of a reality television personality to host a presidential debate that voters nationwide will be watching is beneath the office of the Presidency and flies in the face of that office's history and dignity," Jesse Benton, Ron Paul's national campaign chairman, said in a statement.

He added, "Mr. Trump's participation as moderator will distract from questions and answers concerning important issues such as the national economy, crushing federal government debt, the role of the federal government, foreign policy, and the like. To be sure, Mr. Trump's participation will contribute to an unwanted circus-like atmosphere."

Gee, why would Paul think Trump is a joke?

Trump said in a statement to CNN. "My poll numbers were substantially higher than any of his poll numbers, at any time, and when I decided not to run, due to the equal time provisions concerning my hit show The Apprentice, I was leading the Republican field."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...aign-calls-trump-debate-wildly-inappropriate/

Forum List

Back