The republicans who claimed the stim didnt work yet sought checks

YOu got that right.

Everything she says is fact, in her eyes. Everything everyone else says is a lie, in her eyes.

She has the best of both worlds. A deluded idiot.

Last edited:
If the stimulous worked then why is UE still at 9.1%??

Why is the economy still in the toilet???

If you want to talk about historically failed polices try the stimulous. Its been tried many times and never worked. Read a little history thereTDM. You might learn something.

You jsut said it worked and then floopped andsaid it didnt work.

It worked and you know it did or no one would have sought the money.

Obama wanted it to be MORE cash and LESS tax cuts.

The republicans INSISTED a huge chunk be tax cuts.

The tax cuts did not produce any jobs as the republicans claimed YET the Stim MONEY did work.

Those are the facts

These are facts:

Unemployment is at 9.1%

The economy is in the toilet.

S&P Downgraded us.

The market crashed

Your trying to tell everyone that the stimulus succeeded??

Jesus you are one brain dead left wing idiot.

when your kids are starving you barrow if you have to and pay it off later.

You dont let them starve to death while you look for a job that is not there

that "pay it off later" is an interesting caveat. When is later? Its always later. First off, I don't mispend all my funds on big screen tvs and video games if my kids are starving. Show me an efficient government without corruption and you can have your tax increases.

If they are alive there is a later.

If they die there is no later for them.

What is the market doing today?

That may be today.

What about tomorrow?? The market has been jumping around l ike a whore in church.

Nothing steady about it at all.

As for CEO's hiring. Here's hoping they do.

Don't think it has a thing to do with the fact that the stimulous failed.

why should they get any credit?

the tax cuts they wanted have been in palce a decade.

Did it take a decade for them to work?

They plan to hire in the third quater.

I guess you really didnt read it

Did someone actually think those a**holes would turn down FREE money - money that didn't belong to them, they'd never earned and especially had no strings attached such as accountability.

Republicans aren't against entitlements. They're just against entitlements for anyone but themselves.

ehhhhhhh .... it wasn't free, see a lot of the republican base actually pays taxes so ya know.

Duh! No kidding! We all pay taxes, whatever our Party affiliation. However, if Congress hadn't gone along with a fool and a madman by appropriating money we didn't have for a war we didn't need, then the question is would we have needed a STIM package?

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
— James Madison

Forum List

Back