The Republicans set the standard with the Clinton Investigations. That's all we want for Trump.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
For those that are older, like me, Ken Starr listed every lurid detail of the famous BJ on national TV.

Every corner of the Clinton's lives were recorded and put out into the public domain for the entire world to see.

Even the conspiracies and the accusations.

Whitewater

Benghazi

Emails

Travelgate

Clinton Foundation

Whether there was any "there" there, it was thrown out into the news cycle for public consumption.

And, except for lying about getting a BJ from another adult, which was no one else's business, the Clintons were exonerated of everything. And Republicans paid a terrible price politically for their witch hunt.

Don't you want to give that some chance to Donald Trump to prove himself innocent?

Wouldn't that be fair?

• Banned
It's important for Trump to have all the opportunity to defend himself the same way the Clintons have been able too.

Treat Cheeto the same!

Let him lie to congress and everyone else with impunity!
Let him destroy subpoena-ed evidence!
Let him have potential witnesses along during interviews and depostitons, as "legal counsel"!
Let him suborn perjury!
Let him have his exoneration written up before he's even questioned about anything!

Give him no special treatment!....Give him the same treatment that Hillary got!

• Banned
Treat Cheeto the same!

Let him have potential witnesses along during interviews and depostitons, as "legal counsel"!
Let him suborn perjury!
Let him have his exoneration written up before he's even questioned about anything!

You mean Trump would get 30 years of harassment and attacks on his family from Republicans?

OK,

You mean impeachment?

OK,

So far we agree.

Treat Cheeto the same!

Let him suborn perjury!

You mean Trump would get 30 years of harassment and attacks on his family from Republicans?

OK,

You mean impeachment?

OK,

So far we agree.
I mean exactly what I posted, chunkhead.

• Banned
Treat Cheeto the same!

Let him suborn perjury!

OK,

You mean impeachment?

OK,

So far we agree.
I mean exactly what I posted, chunkhead.
Give him no special treatment!..

It's important for Trump to have all the opportunity to defend himself the same way the Clintons have been able too.
Because no matter how hard they protest it, how loudly they deny it, and how strenuously they object to it when you point it out, they know he's guilty.

Because no matter how hard they protest it, how loudly they deny it, and how strenuously they object to it when you point it out, they know he's guilty.
That's why the defend him so strenuously. They are ashamed of being duped into electing a criminal. So they work to keep the criminal from being exposed.

Too late.

Everyone knows.

Treat Cheeto the same!

Let him suborn perjury!

But not the same treatment as Bill?

Why?

Oh, I get it.

Because he was impeached.

All I can figure out is the reason Republicans are so quick to jump to Trump's defense, is because they believe Trump is guilty.

What else could it be?

DvHTFQXXgAAwLWw.jpg

For those that are older, like me, Ken Starr listed every lurid detail of the famous BJ on national TV.

Every corner of the Clinton's lives were recorded and put out into the public domain for the entire world to see.

Whitewater

Benghazi

Emails

Travelgate

Clinton Foundation

Whether there was any "there" there, it was thrown out into the news cycle for public consumption.

And, except for lying about getting a BJ from another adult, which was no one else's business, the Clintons were exonerated of everything. And Republicans paid a terrible price politically for their witch hunt.

Don't you want to give that some chance to Donald Trump to prove himself innocent?

Wouldn't that be fair?
Correct.

Republicans contrived the use of Congressional investigations as a partisan weapon.

Republicans have only themselves to blame.

Day after tomorrow Democrats take over the house.

Then they can return the favor and treat Trump and his spawn the same way they treated the Clintons.

After all, it's only fair.

How long before their first subpoena?

Whitewater

Benghazi

Emails

Travelgate

Clinton Foundation

Wouldn't that be fair?

Kenneth almost indicated hillary, you trolls In the letters to the editor kept on insisting Bill didn't do anything, so he released it and shut you up

Forum List

Back