The Republicans Just Voted Down Protections For Veterans and Pre-existing Conditions

Will Trump veto the move? So far silence...

He said he would veto something that didn't contain the 26 year old rule and pre-existing conditions. So far he hasn't said shit while they have been cutting this stuff out of it. He is just proving himself to be a liar once again. I really don't think these Republicans understand if they cut all this stuff out, they will lose their next election.

If you look at the current state of Washington I would say "nah." We've had a republican House of Representatives for what will be going on eight years now. The current president wasted four of them. I'm 25 and I think the 26 y.o law is bull s*it. If you're over the age of 18 you should be paying for your own health insurance at a reduced rate. How often does an 18 year old go to the doctor? Almost never unless they have diabetes or something. In fact, if you're 18, you should be able to drink, smoke, and should have to pay all of your own bills, including college.

Except you have to go to the doctor when you get an infection... or if you have asthma... or you break a bone... or if you blow out your knee.... or if you have to go the dentist... or if you have bad eyesight... the list goes on and on and on. It's not as simple as you make it out to be.

Since things have now moved on to the House, here is a list of the members of the House for you to contact about the new Health Care replacement.

Directory of Representatives · House.gov

Here are the Twitter accounts of all the members as well.

List members
There is not a set plan yet so you will simply be dismissed for what you are. A shrill know nothing noisemaker. Let the grownups handle it, it's a massively complex clusterfuck effecting all of us and will be no small task. Last thing anyone needs is advice from the peanut gallery.

Since things have now moved on to the House, here is a list of the members of the House for you to contact about the new Health Care replacement.

List members
There is not a set plan yet so you will simply be dismissed for what you are. A shrill know nothing noisemaker. Let the grownups handle it, it's a massively complex clusterfuck effecting all of us and will be no small task. Last thing anyone needs is advice from the peanut gallery.

Did you learn all that on a forum?

List members

Do you ever make sense? Haven't seen it yet.

List members

I can't help I speak at a college level and you got your education from a forum. That's a large part of your problem.

List members

I can't help I speak at a college level and you got your education from a forum. That's a large part of your problem.
Your money was wasted. You don't even have a grade school level of understanding of the three branches of government, let alone law. Your bleeding pussy isn't my problem.

List members

Your money was wasted. You don't even have a grade school level of understanding of the three branches of government, let alone law. Your bleeding pussy isn't my problem.

You just won't shut up. You act like a 14 year old kid who trolls on XBox live. You think you know what you are talking about but don't have a fucking clue. It absolutely kills you inside that I put you in your place on everything you say... step by step.

You're the idiot that said one branch of government can't tell the other branch what they can do... :lmao:

You just won't shut up. You act like a 14 year old kid who trolls on XBox live. You think you know what you are talking about but don't have a fucking clue. It absolutely kills you inside that I put you in your place on everything you say... step by step.

You're the idiot that said one branch of government can't tell the other branch what they can do... :lmao:
I was right, you weren't. Like I said, a waste of money. The trolling is all on you, you make claims and get insulting when people call you on them.

I was right, you weren't. Like I said, a waste of money. The trolling is all on you, you make claims and get insulting when people call you on them.

I literally answered your trolling step by step, EVERY trolling question along the way, and you STILL said you don't understand it.

I'm going to be totally serious when I say this. If you ever want to quit being a douche and want to truly learn some stuff about law enforcement and criminal justice, I'm more than willing to help you out. But as long as you continue to follow me around the board and insult me, I'll continue to prove you wrong.

I literally answered your trolling step by step, EVERY trolling question along the way, and you STILL said you don't understand it.

I'm going to be totally serious when I say this. If you ever want to quit being a douche and want to truly learn some stuff about law enforcement and criminal justice, I'm more than willing to help you out. But as long as you continue to follow me around the board and insult me, I'll continue to prove you wrong.
I'm not the one trying to get into the field. You talk smack and get pissed, then petty when people challenge you. Just like what you just said here, I never said anything about needing to learn more about law.

You're an immature punk, period!

I'm not the one trying to get into the field. You talk smack and get pissed, then petty when people challenge you. Just like what you just said here, I never said anything about needing to learn more about law.

Righhhhhhhhhhht you never said you needed to learn more about law, but you are not in the law enforcement field but have been a member on a law enforcement forum for years. Come on man, that was an absolute lame thing to say.

Righhhhhhhhhhht you never said you needed to learn more about law, but you are not in the law enforcement field but have been a member on a law enforcement forum for years. Come on man, that was an absolute lame thing to say.
Huh? You think you just made sense?

You're humping my leg and accusing me of trolling?

So one serves in the military but never lifts a finger because they were either in the Air Force, where there's no such thing as infantry, the reserves, where most don't even sniff the battlefield but work cushy jobs with great benefits, or they do nothing but sit on their fat ass because they're a general, and somehow they're entitled to free healthcare forever? Screw that. ONLY those who get injured while in the line of duty should be entitled to free healthcare on the specific wound until it is cured. Insurance companies can give veteran discounts.

If we use my solution you'll have a ton of people paying into the system that haven't been and less people everyone else has to pay for. Provide a 50% discount, no-deductible, and no co-pay for veterans. They should be paying into the system just like everyone else except for when they're serving. You're not entitled to a lifetime of free benefits everyone else pays out the ass for just for four years of service, sorry. While you serve in the military you get free housing, food, electricity, insurance, TV, internet and around $1,500/month in what is basically free spend money to do whatever you want with... I think it's more than fair to reward those who are serving but only subsidize those who aren't serving anymore. Veterans can pay for health insurance on non-pre existing conditions once they're out.
You should give that speech to a group of veterans, regardless of their status. And speaking as a disabled veteran of 3 years of infantry combat, I will fight for the rights of ALL veterans to have VA benefits. And don't forget to file your taxes soon. I have a doctors appointment at the VA in March.

Forum List

Back