The Republicans have largely fixed the ACA

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I personally don't think it will help in the long term, but its death has been delayed.

Getting rid of the hated Individual Mandate and well as dumping payoffs to billion dollar insurance concerns which lose money eliminated 2 of the most despised features of the atrocity.

But real Medical Freedom won't come until Obamacare is buried 6 feet under.

so you hate Obama too & you're a racist too?

I don't hate Obama at all, in fact I personally support him 100%- I just disagree with all of his policies.

BTW, Obama is actually half-white, and according to the one-drop rule, that makes him just another honky- just like me.

I don't hate Obama at all, in fact I personally support him 100%- I just disagree with all of his policies.

BTW, Obama is actually half-white, and according to the one-drop rule, that makes him just another honky- just like me.

Just pointing out a supposed benefit of his death...ah love

Remember when the ACA was going to “collapse on its own?” Years of sabotage from republicans later, and it’s still there.

racist1.jpg

I personally don't think it will help in the long term, but its death has been delayed.

Getting rid of the hated Individual Mandate and well as dumping payoffs to billion dollar insurance concerns which lose money eliminated 2 of the most despised features of the atrocity.

But real Medical Freedom won't come until Obamacare is buried 6 feet under.

And they are paying for it, and lying about it. the ACA is more popular than ever now.

Forum List

Back