The Republicans filibuster for Big Oil

Dude, the hypocrisy is even worse than you think. I'm a consultant so I get to see and know all manner of folks in the DC area. You would think the at least environmental groups would recycle right? Nah, too much trouble for some of them (I ain't outing my clients so don't ask). You would think that the top staff in environmental organization would at least buy into what they are selling us right? Nah, driving SUVs or two or three, jetting back and forth across the country like it was a million mile race. I couldn't catch up with some of their carbon footprints if I made a concerted effort the rest of my life.

At some point, people will catch on that these people are just like the poverty pimps. It isn't about what they do. It's just insuring that everyone is buying into the need for them and their group so they can keep making the money.

That's another common trait among all liberal, leftist elitists. They are almost all a do as I say, not as I do type person. It would take ten of me to equal Al Gore's carbon footprint. John Edwards as a champion of the poor with $400 haircuts and 25,000 sq ft house with a 4000 sq ft beach house???? No surprise there, the head of Greenpeace owns a Land Rover....his wife probably has a sealskin coat...

I drive a Camry.

I am going to another one for my GF next week.

There are already 4 Camrys in my family.

I have a 4cyl Toyota Highlander and a Toyota Sienna. But I drive 2.5 miles to work and the wife is walking distance, so a tank of gas lasts us well over a month.

I have a 4cyl Toyota Highlander and a Toyota Sienna. But I drive 2.5 miles to work and the wife is walking distance, so a tank of gas lasts us well over a month.

The Highlander is a Camry station wagon on steroids.

That's another common trait among all liberal, leftist elitists. They are almost all a do as I say, not as I do type person. It would take ten of me to equal Al Gore's carbon footprint. John Edwards as a champion of the poor with $400 haircuts and 25,000 sq ft house with a 4000 sq ft beach house???? No surprise there, the head of Greenpeace owns a Land Rover....his wife probably has a sealskin coat...

First off, it would take 1000 of you to make one gore. but he should have a green home yes.

Mccain wears $500 shoes. I assume you don't approve if you mind edwards haircut.

Edward is dead to me. Hypocrite!

First off, it would take 1000 of you to make one gore. but he should have a green home yes.

Mccain wears $500 shoes. I assume you don't approve if you mind edwards haircut.

Edward is dead to me. Hypocrite!

McCain has never professed to a "Champion of the Poor". ALL the so called champions of the poor and working class in Congress are very wealthy and live opulent lifestyles and virtual all the clean alternative energy advocates in Congress have a Carbon footprint many times the average American.

There's a reason why Americans have on an 11% approval rating of Congress. A Nuclear bomb could hit the Capital building during a joint session and no one outside their immediate families would mourn the loss of a single one of them...

It has been the Dems and environmentalist whackos fighting wind machines off the coast, more drilling, pipelines etc... If it wasn't for the last 30 years of Liberal fools, we may be totally independent by now.

I drive a Camry.

I am going to another one for my GF next week.

There are already 4 Camrys in my family.

Well then I am one up on you :) see my car is fuel efficient, and AMERICAN MADE :)

MUHAHAHAHAHA

JK!!

I have owned 3 Camrys, a 2005, 2007 and a 2009. All were American made. My Ford Fiesta, on the other hand, was made in Mexico. Go figure.

How about debating for cheaper gas prices? How about debating for lessening our dependacy on foreign oil? How about debating for reducing our trade deficit?

Pelosi's response....
Pelosi, in an interview published Tuesday in Politico.com, defended her efforts to stall spending bills, saying as speaker she decides which bills will make it to the House floor.

"I'm trying to save the planet. ... I will not have this debate trivialized by their excuse for their failed policy," Pelosi said. “When you win the election, you win the majority, and what is the power of the speaker? To set the agenda, the power of recognition, and I am not giving the gavel away to anyone.”FOXNews.com - As Pelosi Tries to 'Save the Planet,' Republicans Criticize Offshore Drilling Ban - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

That would include giving her gavel to millions of Americans suffering from gas prices...:cuckoo:

And your 'Conservative solution'. A cut in taxes for the very wealthy becoming even more so off of the increased prices.

We are exporting gasoline by the tanker load. So what is your solution? Are you suggesting stopping the exports? Aren't you the same people that were mewling and puking over the fact that we have not been building any new refineries? How is it then that with our 'lack' of refining capacity that we are not only supplying gasoline for the US but exporting enough that refined petroleum products are now our biggest export?

You bunch of suckers are puckering up and kissing the asses that shitting in your faces. The President does not set the price of oil or gasoline. That is done by the world market and the energy corps.

The president doesn't set gas prices, but denying pipelines, limiting drilling, and 30 years of stonewalling by Liberals sure have made the dependency and cost what it is today.

Forum List

Back