The republicans blew their biggest chance.

Hey, Obama had control of everything, and managed to blow it in two years. Ran up more debt in three years than Bush ran up in eight, and he thinks $4.00 a gallon gas is a good thing.

Now, it is true, that the GOP had a great chance this year to dump this guy, and they've blown it by nominating a Weird Mormon Robot.

I just try to understand why you keep repeating those lies? Do you really believe this bullshit you dutifully regurgitate? There is no substance there. No thought. No links. No understanding. Nothing but "talking points" provided by Fox news and Glenn Beck.

Rdean, you are the talking point king. I'm not sure you've ever posted an original thought on this board, but I'm not on here that often so I guess it's possible.

if he does post a real good link, after he does his spinning commentary on it and he gets asked Questions he dont like you wont see him again.....still waiting in about 4 other threads,YOU started, for your reply's Dean....but dont worry we have already played and finished a game of Monopoly in the first one.....

Hey, Obama had control of everything, and managed to blow it in two years. Ran up more debt in three years than Bush ran up in eight, and he thinks $4.00 a gallon gas is a good thing.

Now, it is true, that the GOP had a great chance this year to dump this guy, and they've blown it by nominating a Weird Mormon Robot.

I just try to understand why you keep repeating those lies? Do you really believe this bullshit you dutifully regurgitate? There is no substance there. No thought. No links. No understanding. Nothing but "talking points" provided by Fox news and Glenn Beck.

Rdean, you are the talking point king. I'm not sure you've ever posted an original thought on this board, but I'm not on here that often so I guess it's possible.

You can't be serious. I back up everything I say with facts. You guys just call names. Even you have to agree with that.

The Bush tax cuts had to be passed through reconciliation. Democrats understand that cutting taxes will cause a small bump to the economy. But the economy only grows if you "make stuff". Tax cuts don't "make stuff". They merely provide a small amount of cash to spend for a very short time. "Cut taxes" isn't a "policy", it's a "scam". Eventually, there are no more taxes to cut, then what? What comes next? Three words Republicans dread being asked.

Tax cuts don't "make stuff". PEOPLE make stuff. They use their resources to be productive or to purchase the produce of others, allowing them to make more stuff. The government doesn't "make stuff". It takes some, wastes a lot, and exchanges something to someone who hasn't earned in return for votes. Cutting taxes allows people to keep more of THEIR money to use as they choose, generally being much more efficient and productive than any centralized authority possibly can be. Cutting spending decreases waste and eliminates money from going where it doesn't really have the consent of or benefit to those that provide it.

Love the way you display your limited understanding of how things work. And the whole "centralized authority" thing. Proves you've swallowed the talking points hook, line and sinker. Once that propaganda has taken such deep root, it's difficult for common sense and understanding to make any headway, but we'll try.

Republican tax cuts add a few bucks to the middle class. It's a "buy off" and keeps them quiet. What the Bush tax cuts did was redistribute the wealth from the middle class to the top 5%. In the mean time, our roads are falling apart. We have 70,000 unsafe bridges. Our electrical grid is old and in some places, every time there's a storm, the power goes out. Our sewers need and upgrade. And look at how much it actually helped the economy. Explain all that.

You see, how Republicans "imagine" things to turn out and how they turn out are worlds apart. Many Republicans believe the failure in Iraq was because the Iraqi people were "ungrateful". That it was their fault. Same with these damn tax cuts. Republicans are so sure they will work. It's their only policy. Only they don't work.

And take a look at government. Who shows up when there is a disaster. Erick Cantor wants to put a stop to that. Costs too much.

What about NASA. Created thousands of patents that business buys or licenses. Research is risky. Most companies grow, not by research, but by acquisition with actually reduces competitiveness.

These are not propaganda. They are regular business "truths" understood by CEO's everywhere. Why is it so difficult for Republicans to understand?

Still waiting for that gem that displays how cutting taxes (taking less money from everyone) somehow actually means taking more from the middle class and handing it to the rich. Another bullshit talking point from the left loons.

They had control of everything for about what 6 years there during the Bush admin.
And what did they accomplish?
2 wars,
nearly doubled debt,
$4 gas
And a Recession

Why should anyone believe the promises they are still making that they made before the 2000 election?
What a waste of an opportunity to change things to suit them.

How long since the last time they had controlled congress and the presidency?

Even if one accepts the premise that the GOP isn’t responsible for the December 2007 recession and has sworn off of starting illegal wars, said recession and subsequent economic slowdown demonstrate the failure of conservative fiscal policy to provide stability and growth. Blind adherence to rightist fiscal dogma is madness to say the least, as a pragmatic approach is always best.

The bane of social conservatism, the right’s opposition to the rule of law concerning privacy rights and equal access to the law, and a dangerous foreign policy philosophy predicated on ‘nation building’ all render most republican candidates unqualified to hold office.

Absolute utter bullshit and you know it. The left is just as culpable in this case as well and on almost the exact same issues. Every one of those hated things that Bush did seem to be reoccurring under Obama yet it is always the same tripe: it's all the republicans fault. Whatever.

Not only that but democrat minded policies of big spending controlled the houses for decades. And that is what led us down the path were on.

Actually it was the Reagan Bush tax cuts.....

US-national-debt-GDP.gif

The Reagan tax cuts doubled revenue to the federal treasury. It was Cold War spending that jettisoned the national debt.

You can't be serious. I back up everything I say with facts. You guys just call names. Even you have to agree with that.
yea.....sure you do.....:lol:

Forum List

Back