The Republicans Aren't Voting FOR Romney, They're Voting AGAINST Obama

Since when did you become "conservative?"

When I started my own business. Now what makes it really funny is my business was rock and roll....

So you have strange stuff happening. I'm looking at people for example coming in the door at Larry's Hideaway.

My deal was $5 for the band versus the house take. I'd usually put out Blue Peter at a given $800 minimum on a Friday.

I knew I could pack it with them so that's $1500 if I sat there and worked the door.

I became a conservative. :D I learned to love money. I learned as well that people worked for me and depended on me.

And their families depended on my success. I could go on but surely you would glaze over.
Key statement. Not to mention very telling.

Seems to be the crux of Republicanism...the love of money. The EXACT same thing the Bible states is the root of all evil.

WoW!!

Anyway, won't go into that any further.

So how long have you been in the business of rock and roll, well, not that in particular, but how long have you been in business? Since that is when you became a "conservative."
Seems to be the crux of Republicanism...the love of money.

Actually, she likely loves that she can benefit her employees with the money she earns. A lot. She grew to love that ability.

OTOH, Obama loves our money, too. He loves to give away OUR money to people who didn't earn it, take for example, Solyndra's bonanza of $535 million for which OBAMA made a PERSONAL CALL to the US Treasury to get the check hustled up the SAME DAY instead of having to wait 2 years like people ahead of them on the gift list.

Yes, Republicans know how hard it is to earn a dollar when in business. It's not easy, but you put out your best just to earn a few more dollars so you can at least put a loaf of bread on the table after your employees take home the lion's share in some cases.

Obama hustled $535 million with a 2-minute phone call for his buds, and he wasn't out one stinkin' nickel.

But all of us who pay taxes are out the full $535 million, because Solyndra went bankrupt a year later AFTER getting their check.

What a rotten deal. Yes, your idol Obama LOVES STEALING MONEY FROM THE POOR TO GIVE MILLIONS TO THE AFFLUENT WHO SENT HIM CAMPAIGN CASH OF a few thousands. Over half a billion?

That stimulus money wound up with 1100 people getting a pink slip without notice just months later.

You can't see that's wrong city, McAddled?

Last edited:
I used to have the liberty of choosing whether I wanted health care coverage or not. Could even decide what my plan covered and what it did not.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Most loved? According to who? If he is so loved why is this Race a Dead Heat? Why has Obama not even Cracked 50% in a single National Poll?

You are freaking Delusional pal, Obama was billed as something Great that could have been the most loved, but he failed to come anywhere near to living up to those expectations.

His entire Campaign this time around has been about small things, About Scaring people away from his opponent. Because like Obama himself said in 2008, When you don't have any Fresh ideas or Record to run on, You paint your opponent as someone to run away from. lol

Exactly. Obama's lofty rhetoric of 2008 turned out to be nothing but hot air. The guy wasn't who he said he was. His words didn't match his deeds. So, when we stop to consider WHY a junior senator with two years experience was given the opportunity to be president, what we come up with is that the rhetoric was exceptionally attractive.

He promised a post-partisan, post-racial governance that was going to "change the way Washington does business". But that's not what we got. We got MORE partisan division and grid-lock. We got The Race Card plunked down anytime there was criticism of his loony-lib policies. And we got ALOT more of the cronyism and reckless government spending that we all hate so much.

At the end of the day if the REASONS people voted for Barack Obama in 2008 are no longer valid, and clearly they aren't, why would they vote for him again?
Moochers love Obama. He writes them endless checks. He gives them phones. He makes them feel good because they don't have to work and can have 2 color tvs, run up bills, and not get evicted from their homes if they don't pay the mortgage and spend it on drugs and stuff instead. They get more food stamps when they run out, and they don't have to show an idea as they waltz around to several locations to vote again and again as Donna Duck.

Which side loves money more? The one that let's you keep the fruits of your labor or the one that would take as much of it away from you as possible? In reality you might have a hard time deciding which is which since both main stream parties are quite similar but I have faith.
The side that takes greed to the level and depths of running to foreign countries to hide their loot, lie about it, and cheer it on when others are doing it.

With that said, I'm going to bed, it's long overdue.

like our lovely liberal actors and actresses? how many private jets do they fly around in saving the planet?
They're used to putting smog in the basin.

And what you people fail to realize is, that's just. not. sustainable.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Not a good recipe...for you that is.

Good luck...well, not really.

Let's go with, you'll see.

:D

I, too, remember just how long it took republicans to finally agree to nominate Mitt Romney. And you what I also find very funny? That republicans such as governor John Kasick of Ohio and congressman Eric Cantor of Virginia forget that without that resented auto bailout, most US auto workers (most of whom are in Ohio and Michigan) would have been out of work. Thus, the so-called Mitt Romney growth plan for Chrysler and GM would not be talked about, since these auto makers may have desolved to nothingness as desired by the majority of republicans when auto makers were drowning.

If according to republicans Barack Obama did not create the jobs he promised (though I do not know why anyone would think job creation is job of president), at least the man helped saved thousands of auto workers from being unemployed. The auto bailout which was resented by several people (myself included), was a wise and thoughtful move that saved thousands of jobs.

So Barack Obama did not fulfill all the promises he made. Fact is: The man was also busy attempting to prevent the inherited sinking financial US from going into total depression. We did not completely sink as republicans had expected, did we?

Of all Barack Obama has accomplished since entering the White House, I think preventing the nation from going into total depression is his most significant accomplishment. As risky as getting out of a sinking hole is, the US economy did not completely collapse, as most people had hoped and feared.

And all the above is by a non-partisan thinker - L'Afrique. Yes, that's me, alright.

The only thing the bailout saved was the union pensions plans. if GM had been allowed to go bankrupt the unions would have had to renegotiate for a new contract.
Since obama has taken control of GM they have built new plants in Mexico and China.
So Obama takes over auto companies as CEO of the USA, then sends Union jobs to Mexico and China.

Got it.

Do the unions get it?

Most loved? According to who? If he is so loved why is this Race a Dead Heat? Why has Obama not even Cracked 50% in a single National Poll?

You are freaking Delusional pal, Obama was billed as something Great that could have been the most loved, but he failed to come anywhere near to living up to those expectations.

His entire Campaign this time around has been about small things, About Scaring people away from his opponent. Because like Obama himself said in 2008, When you don't have any Fresh ideas or Record to run on, You paint your opponent as someone to run away from. lol

Exactly. Obama's lofty rhetoric of 2008 turned out to be nothing but hot air. The guy wasn't who he said he was. His words didn't match his deeds. So, when we stop to consider WHY a junior senator with two years experience was given the opportunity to be president, what we come up with is that the rhetoric was exceptionally attractive.

He promised a post-partisan, post-racial governance that was going to "change the way Washington does business". But that's not what we got. We got MORE partisan division and grid-lock. We got The Race Card plunked down anytime there was criticism of his loony-lib policies. And we got ALOT more of the cronyism and reckless government spending that we all hate so much.

At the end of the day if the REASONS people voted for Barack Obama in 2008 are no longer valid, and clearly they aren't, why would they vote for him again?
Moochers love Obama. He writes them endless checks. He gives them phones. He makes them feel good because they don't have to work and can have 2 color tvs, run up bills, and not get evicted from their homes if they don't pay the mortgage and spend it on drugs and stuff instead. They get more food stamps when they run out, and they don't have to show an idea as they waltz around to several locations to vote again and again as Donna Duck.

Well... that pretty much just describes his BASE. :lol:

Obama gonna buy me a phone.

Yes they love him.

I would be so embarrassed that this constituency of freeby loving generational welfare free loaders woud be out there for me.

Shame.

Get some new lies or PROVE what you say.

I am SO sick of the constant lies from etch a sketch and his mindless followers.

you follow someone mindlessly too Dudley.....your post's prove it....you NEVER question anything.....thats a sign of..... mindlessness......

yep he's a bot....I couldnt agree more...I love his projection.....it is luddley that is mindless.....too much huffpo and not enough reality

I, too, remember just how long it took republicans to finally agree to nominate Mitt Romney. And you what I also find very funny? That republicans such as governor John Kasick of Ohio and congressman Eric Cantor of Virginia forget that without that resented auto bailout, most US auto workers (most of whom are in Ohio and Michigan) would have been out of work. Thus, the so-called Mitt Romney growth plan for Chrysler and GM would not be talked about, since these auto makers may have desolved to nothingness as desired by the majority of republicans when auto makers were drowning.

If according to republicans Barack Obama did not create the jobs he promised (though I do not know why anyone would think job creation is job of president), at least the man helped saved thousands of auto workers from being unemployed. The auto bailout which was resented by several people (myself included), was a wise and thoughtful move that saved thousands of jobs.

So Barack Obama did not fulfill all the promises he made. Fact is: The man was also busy attempting to prevent the inherited sinking financial US from going into total depression. We did not completely sink as republicans had expected, did we?

Of all Barack Obama has accomplished since entering the White House, I think preventing the nation from going into total depression is his most significant accomplishment. As risky as getting out of a sinking hole is, the US economy did not completely collapse, as most people had hoped and feared.

And all the above is by a non-partisan thinker - L'Afrique. Yes, that's me, alright.

The only thing the bailout saved was the union pensions plans. if GM had been allowed to go bankrupt the unions would have had to renegotiate for a new contract.
Since obama has taken control of GM they have built new plants in Mexico and China.
So Obama takes over auto companies as CEO of the USA, then sends Union jobs to Mexico and China.

Got it.

Do the unions get it?

Those that support unions seem to ignore what I said but post their lies about what obama did as if it hasn't been refuted. So no I don't think the unions get it.

Everybody just vote for me.

I promise to tell everyone to go to Hell.

Once in office, I'll make every day Monday the first and all loan payments will be due on the first.

Campaign promise kept.

Once in office, I'll make every day Monday the first and all loan payments will be due on the first.

Campaign promise kept.

I have no problem with the first part of your platform but that last one kind of sucks and I wished you would not give obama any fucking ideas about new sources of revenue.
Every Monday will be the first and loan payment will be made on the first. Are you insane? :badgrin:

Campaign promise kept.

I have no problem with the first part of your platform but that last one kind of sucks and I wished you would not give obama any fucking ideas about new sources of revenue.
Every Monday will be the first and loan payment will be made on the first. Are you insane? :badgrin:

Yes, but consider how fast loans will be paid back...

Get some new lies or PROVE what you say.

I am SO sick of the constant lies from etch a sketch and his mindless followers.

you follow someone mindlessly too Dudley.....your post's prove it....you NEVER question anything.....thats a sign of..... mindlessness......

yep he's a bot....I couldnt agree more...I love his projection.....it is luddley that is mindless.....too much huffpo and not enough reality

and then he comes on here and tells us how mindless everyone who doesnt agree with him are......if you agree with him your great.....if not, your a mindless follower of "them".....and a racist.....

Forum List

Back