The Republicans are praying for God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
☭proletarian☭;1828820 said:
to come down and inspire our representatives to vote against Obama...

Who keeps voting for these people?

Please God.......Don't allow Americans to get healthcare

If you really believe this is what he meant, you need to get a refund on your GED. The real question is who keeps voting for these politicians that are intent in taking over more of our rights and freedoms and economy.

☭proletarian☭;1828820 said:
to come down and inspire our representatives to vote against Obama...

Who keeps voting for these people?

If you really believe this is what he meant, you need to get a refund on your GED. The real question is who keeps voting for these politicians that are intent in taking over more of our rights and freedoms and economy.

Helping the old and the sick is the right thing to do.

It has nothing to do with your "freedoms."

☭proletarian☭;1828848 said:
IDK, Si... ever since Obama started talking about reform, the Republicans have been talking about killing people- lots of talk about Hitler and committing genocide. Combined with all the talk of revolution in the early months, and I'm kinda suspicious.

Scary! It's like you have infiltrated the VRWC meetings.

BTW: Funny thing - tonight was my turn to bring the white bread, but my buddy forgot they mayo! We had to have white meat and American on dry bread!

You bet we're pissed.

don't you just love hacks who attribute the actions or words of ONE person to an entire group....

"the republicans"....one person makes an inappropriate comment and its now "the republicans" who want this....

good lord, the dishonesty from some on the left has risen to new heights lately

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1828848 said:
IDK, Si... ever since Obama started talking about reform, the Republicans have been talking about killing people- lots of talk about Hitler and committing genocide. Combined with all the talk of revolution in the early months, and I'm kinda suspicious.
I know Coburn; he meant the snow and/or the holiday. The other inference is not his style at all.

If he meant snow or holiday traffic, shouldn't he have been explicit when he prayed to God? What if God took it wrong?

I don't think we need to worry about God being a political hack.

This bill does neither....next ignorant retort.
The old and sick have that great govt run system called Medicaid and Medicare. I guess more of that on a larger scale is what you would want?

don't you just love hacks who attribute the actions or words of ONE person to an entire group....

"the republicans"....one person makes an inappropriate comment and its now "the republicans" who want this....

good lord, the dishonesty from some on the left has risen to new heights lately

It appear that the left are very talented at 'misunderstanding' the words of others... They must employ a lot of 'interpreters'..... They spin so much they make the country sick.

This bill does neither....next ignorant retort.
The old and sick have that great govt run system called Medicaid and Medicare. I guess more of that on a larger scale is what you would want?

Correct.

A public option with cost savings like they have in Europe.

We are being overcharged for our healthcare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back