The Republicans Are Down-Playing The Religion Aspect In Their Primaries

Unless that religion is Mormonism, apparently.

Actually, the GOP is trying it's very best to try to paper over the fact that their "frontrunner" belongs to a whackadoodle cult that thinks, amongst other things-

1) That Dark Skin is a curse from God.

2) That a woman can only get into heaven if she is bonded to a man in a temple ceremony.

3) That if you are really, really good, you can become a god on your own world and father billions of spirit children.

4) That Hebrews came to America during the Bronze age in submarines... Really.

5) That Coffee is evil. (only if you pay $5.00 a cup for it!)

6) That all the other religions are false.

But the GOP establishment has bought into the bullshit the MSM has been spreading that Romney and only Romney can beat Obama.

And after he gets the nomination, that same MSM will happily educate the great collective stupid about how crazy Mormon beliefs are.

And a lot of people who stomp and chomp about Obama will have to live with four more years of him.

Unless that religion is Mormonism, apparently.

Actually, the GOP is trying it's very best to try to paper over the fact that their "frontrunner" belongs to a whackadoodle cult that thinks, amongst other things-

1) That Dark Skin is a curse from God.

2) That a woman can only get into heaven if she is bonded to a man in a temple ceremony.

3) That if you are really, really good, you can become a god on your own world and father billions of spirit children.

4) That Hebrews came to America during the Bronze age in submarines... Really.

5) That Coffee is evil. (only if you pay $5.00 a cup for it!)

6) That all the other religions are false.

But the GOP establishment has bought into the bullshit the MSM has been spreading that Romney and only Romney can beat Obama.

And after he gets the nomination, that same MSM will happily educate the great collective stupid about how crazy Mormon beliefs are.

And a lot of people who stomp and chomp about Obama will have to live with four more years of him.
Pulled out of your ass, apparently.

Saying things like "who cares what religion so-and-so is?" and things of that nature.

While at the same time getting bent totally out of shape for nonsensical issues regarding flags, lapel-wearing on jackets, flag burnings, placing your hand on your heart while listening to/singing the American anthem...total nonsense. These people get COMPLETELY bent outta shape about.

The irony is, when the pilgrims came to America, it wasn't because of a flag, it was because of religion.

Now watch 'em.
And why shouldn't they downplay religion? This is the USA.

And, there is no irony with respect to the Pilgrims - religious freedom.

Why does religion concern YOU so much?

Assclowns like him want the gop to have a dust up over religion so they can use it against them. The obummer can't win another term on his policies so they're desperate for anything to deflect from his incompetence.

Saying things like "who cares what religion so-and-so is?" and things of that nature.

While at the same time getting bent totally out of shape for nonsensical issues regarding flags, lapel-wearing on jackets, flag burnings, placing your hand on your heart while listening to/singing the American anthem...total nonsense. These people get COMPLETELY bent outta shape about.

The irony is, when the pilgrims came to America, it wasn't because of a flag, it was because of religion.

Now watch 'em.
And why shouldn't they downplay religion? This is the USA.

And, there is no irony with respect to the Pilgrims - religious freedom.

Why does religion concern YOU so much?

Assclowns like him want the gop to have a dust up over religion so they can use it against them. The obummer can't win another term on his policies so they're desperate for anything to deflect from his incompetence.
The left are now the new religious whackjobs.

Now watch 'em.

So you don't honestly love this country enough to show support for it? have you ever said the pledge to the flag???

It's hard to love a country when assholes from that country come to political discussion forums and feel absolutely compelled to so openly share their hateful disposition with the rest of the world via signatures and tasteless avatar pics. Irrelevant to this discussion, I will say this nonetheless, fuck you. Your a loser.

Yes, I am hypocrit. I hate racist people.

Last edited:

Now watch 'em.

So you don't honestly love this country enough to show support for it? have you ever said the pledge to the flag???

It's hard to love a country when assholes from that country come to political discussion forums and feel absolutely compelled to so openly share their hateful disposition with the rest of the world via signatures and tasteless avatar pics. Irrelevant to this discussion, I will say this nonetheless, fuck you. Your a loser.

Yes, I am hypocrit. I hate racist people.

LOL, are you that sensitive that something an anonymous poster on an internet forum posts affects your love of country?

Get a grip, folks.

Religion was the ORIGINAL-politics....dreamed-up to control people!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-RGN21TSGk]Ten Commandments - by George Carlin - YouTube[/ame]

October 11, 1975

"Saturday Night Live" premieres with guest host George Carlin

images

"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood." - George Carlin

Now watch 'em.

Does this post have a point?
No.

Did the OP ever consider that perhaps we don't care what any candidates religion is, not because we dont believe in God or thing religion is unimportant, but because we realize, like our Founders, that its important for how it builds our leaders character only and that believing different doctrines than one another isn't the end of the world and we should be able to freely believe what we want?

Did the OP ever consider that perhaps we don't care what any candidates religion is, not because we dont believe in God or thing religion is unimportant, but because we realize, like our Founders, that its important for how it builds our leaders character only and that believing different doctrines than one another isn't the end of the world and we should be able to freely believe what we want?

I think that only accounts for some people's feelings on the matter. When you have a strong, Christian conservative base, you are dealing with groups who go to different churches on the same block, but who have been indoctrinated to point out minor differences in the faith of the next man.

I'm sure it's very tempting for politicians to rile up this kind of sentiment among some of the simple but devout Christian voters that may be in their base. It seems like they're just doing it subtly enough not to crawl anybody's blood.

Now watch 'em.

Here to divide and stir up shit, Marc? :D :lol:

Are you that worried about Romney? :razz:

Everything you just stated is total cow dung. Especially that swill about Herman #IDontHaveFactsToBackThatUp Cain. The man simply said that Perry was insensitive for having "N-wordhead" still blazing for as long as he did and he was IMMEDIATELY attacked by the many racists in the party for being another "race baiter" and instigator.

Back to the topic at hand, it's not the LEFT that's currently attacking the Mormon for his non-Christian religion, it's the FAR-RIGHT and the RIGHT.

Snap out of it!!!

Wait so now they are attacking him? I thought the right was down playing and not acting on it?

All you are going to do is point to little irrelevant things... I will say the Perry thing isn't little though, and that he isn't going to win anyways. You're right Cain is a puppet... lol what a joke...

I know some irrelevant guy said something, but again I see you making more of a big deal about it than anyone else.

I knew your response would be more RW denial...as usual.

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

Here's some of the responses from the racist RWers, the writer quoted some in this article:

http://pandagon.net/index.php/site/comments/you_can_only_be_so_black_for_so_long

Read 'em and weep.

you're the one in denial, dipshit. You whine like a little girl that the right is ignoring, then accuse them of attacking, which is certainly not ignoring.
You're so stupid you can't even make a coherent argument in your own thread! :rofl:

You "conservatives" always manage to get extremely "introspective".....the closer-we-get to an ELECTION!!!

handjob.gif

AFTERWARDS.....it's a whole-different-game.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrnQHaQWoA]George H W Bush Announces War Against Iraq (January 16 1991) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiqs_ZxDiXM]Bush Declares War! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TnqUlB4Gg]What's so funny? - YouTube[/ame]​

I think that only accounts for some people's feelings on the matter. When you have a strong, Christian conservative base, you are dealing with groups who go to different churches on the same block, but who have been indoctrinated to point out minor differences in the faith of the next man.

Bu$ine$$ is bu$ine$$......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw6cb1oHlco]"PASS THE COLLECTION PLATE!" - New Rap Song by Reverend Deacon & the Apostolic Prosperity Crew - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNFUP9Hx9_I&feature=related]Ass Don't Smell - YouTube[/ame]
Ass Don't Smell

Forum List

Back