The Republican War On Women?

YOu are so off base I don't know where to begin. I started but then thought why bother. Vote for Romney.

What.... cant defend your fucking dumb ass statements....

I defended mine... CHICKEN MUCH??

Some days I'm in the mood and I'll write you a fucking preamble as to why you are a fool but I just don't feel like it right now. I'm never gonna convince you but trust me, you are so fucking stupid and wrong.

Unless you are rich? But chances are you are not rich enough to be GOP, but you are happy with your station in life and no one is going to convince you that your beloved corporations and rich slave masters fucked us all over. Even when they fucked you over right in front of your eyes, on Bush's way out the door he held us up. It was the biggest bank robbery in world history. And they even got you to blame Pelosi and Reed and Clinton and Carter and Freddy/Fanny Mack. You dumb sonofabitch. Its almost laughable. I wish we could go our seperate ways. You take half the states and we'll take the other half. But we get Alaska if you get Texas. We can't have you guys fucking us with all the oil.

STFU you smarmy little chicken.... Pelosi and Reed and Clinton and Carter and Freddy/Fanny Mack are all just a small part of the lefts machine that is killing America from the inside out.

I would tell ya how, but as you say "Some days I'm in the mood and I'll write you a fucking preamble as to why you are a fool but I just don't feel like it right now. I'm never gonna convince you but trust me, you are so fucking stupid and wrong."

:up_yours:

What.... cant defend your fucking dumb ass statements....

I defended mine... CHICKEN MUCH??

Some days I'm in the mood and I'll write you a fucking preamble as to why you are a fool but I just don't feel like it right now. I'm never gonna convince you but trust me, you are so fucking stupid and wrong.

Unless you are rich? But chances are you are not rich enough to be GOP, but you are happy with your station in life and no one is going to convince you that your beloved corporations and rich slave masters fucked us all over. Even when they fucked you over right in front of your eyes, on Bush's way out the door he held us up. It was the biggest bank robbery in world history. And they even got you to blame Pelosi and Reed and Clinton and Carter and Freddy/Fanny Mack. You dumb sonofabitch. Its almost laughable. I wish we could go our seperate ways. You take half the states and we'll take the other half. But we get Alaska if you get Texas. We can't have you guys fucking us with all the oil.

STFU you smarmy little chicken.... Pelosi and Reed and Clinton and Carter and Freddy/Fanny Mack are all just a small part of the lefts machine that is killing America from the inside out.

I would tell ya how, but as you say "Some days I'm in the mood and I'll write you a fucking preamble as to why you are a fool but I just don't feel like it right now. I'm never gonna convince you but trust me, you are so fucking stupid and wrong."

:up_yours:

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 10 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 27 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Forum List

Back