The Republican War On Women

There is absolutely no doubt that the right is waging a war on women - and I believe that will be made crystal clear in November.

By then, the whole thing will have blown over and we will back to the business of showing what a piss-poor job our current loser in chief has done.

And he'll be done.

Women who have been hurt by this economy will vote their pocketbooks first.

When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

It is just great that people on the left have nothing better to do.

I mean, what are you going to post about ?

What a great job the moron in chief has done ?

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio.../20/gIQAgWGkPR_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop

Last edited:
There is absolutely no doubt that the right is waging a war on women - and I believe that will be made crystal clear in November.

By then, the whole thing will have blown over and we will back to the business of showing what a piss-poor job our current loser in chief has done.

And he'll be done.

No. They won't.

And that's why Romney will lose.

WASHINGTON -- A group of Virginians has formed a political action committee to defeat state lawmakers who have been going after access to abortion and contraception, planning to support pro-choice men and women to take their place.

The Women's Strike Force will be raising money and actively recruiting candidates of all political parties who support women's reproductive rights.

Leslie Byrne, the first woman elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Virginia, is one of the leaders of the PAC.

"A number of us were bemoaning the fact that the Virginia legislature had turned into a cross between a frat house and a clown college," she said. "We decided to do something about it. Many of us had been in these wars since the '70s -- and fought for ourselves and our friends in the '70s, our daughters in the '80s and '90s and now it looks like we're fighting for our granddaughters."

Women's Strike Force: Pro-Choice PAC Starts Up In Virginia To Defeat Backers Of Ultrasound Legislation

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly. Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature. The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves. None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

Oh look, spamming asshole is back.

My guess is that you were there with them.

And he'll be done.

No. They won't.

Chuck Todd was talking this morning about how they don't see this "rage" holding very long. But you keep kidding yourself.

I'll the first to wish Obama well as he departs for Chicago next year.

So we are waging a war without knowing about it? How exactly does that work?

How do you people account for the lack of women votes, time and time and time again?

How about the fact that, at this current time, the Republican Party is HEMORAGING the female vote?

Hmmmm....!!?!???

If I sucked at my job as bad as Obama sucks at his, I would divide and conquer. That's all he is doing. United we stand divided we fall. I'm sure some of you have read that someplace.

And he'll be done.

No. They won't.

Chuck Todd was talking this morning about how they don't see this "rage" holding very long. But you keep kidding yourself.

I'll the first to wish Obama well as he departs for Chicago next year.

I agree the rage won't last. But the issues will. And if you think women will vote against their best interest and the best interest of their children, simply because of a weak economy, then you're simply not thinking about this at all.

Forum List

Back