The Republican Swindle About 'Obamacare and Stimulus'

On the day that someone can show me where, in the Constitution, the Federal Government can mandate that citizens buy a product or service, I'll listen to any whining about the healthcare bill.

But.... I will never be stupid enough to expect to be taken seriously when providing links to the HuffPuff.

Do you want to pay for other peoples health care?

Do you plan to not insure yourself?

Next Flaylo will claim he invented the question mark.. and then demand that we refute that claim.

LOL!!!!

On the day that someone can show me where, in the Constitution, the Federal Government can mandate that citizens buy a product or service, I'll listen to any whining about the healthcare bill.

But.... I will never be stupid enough to expect to be taken seriously when providing links to the HuffPuff.

Do you want to pay for other peoples health care?

Do you plan to not insure yourself?

For those who never really read the Constitution:

Preamble Note
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Section 8 - Powers of Congress
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

Section 9 - Limits on Congress

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

Nobody's premiums are going down.

They're not even going to rise more slowly.

Democrats now oppose Obamacare (they want to "fix it) and Stimulus.

What else is new? My premiums went up another 15% this year as they have the last 20.
No change at all.
Ah, yes, 'cause.....as Everybody knows......Health Care Reform was all about you.... :rolleyes:

Get in line.....like everyone-else......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDoLQojpy1k[/ame]​

Obamacare is bad because of one portion of it so the whole thing must go.

Remember they were trying to pull this during the Healthcare debate. They said "We just need to scrap the WHOLE thing and start over". And no one believed them, and still dont

Why not, some still believe that Obamacare and Porkulous worked.

Lets see evidence that "Obamacare" doesn't work and please show where it fails using your own mind and not rightwing bullshit fodder.

The fact that you can't cite any evidence that it has worked, that is all the evidence necessary to show that it hasn't.

People now, can no longer be denied insurance due to pre-existing conditions. I would say it is working swell so far!

Obamacare is bad because of one portion of it so the whole thing must go.

Remember they were trying to pull this during the Healthcare debate. They said "We just need to scrap the WHOLE thing and start over". And no one believed them, and still dont

Maybe one part is bad because of concessions to Republicans, that could be something to ponder.

Nobody's premiums are going down.

They're not even going to rise more slowly.

Democrats now oppose Obamacare (they want to "fix it) and Stimulus.

That's some brilliant deductive reason there for sure. I'm convinced.

:eusa_whistle:

They will always tell you they will "fix it."

Yep. Part of the Deming's Cycle. One of the most popular capitalistic theories.

Something conservatives have no acquaintance with..

Everything conservatives do is "perfect" the first time. That's why they had very little to do with the United States Constitution. The liberals who wrote it realized it might need to be fixed.

So they added procedures to amendment it.

See? That's why conservatives may want to leave and start their own country.

Oh wait..they have a country. Saudi Arabia.

What else is new? My premiums went up another 15% this year as they have the last 20.
No change at all.

The fact that you can't cite any evidence that it has worked, that is all the evidence necessary to show that it hasn't.

We're just over six months into a four-year initial implementation period, much of which will be occurring in states (legislatively first and eventually administratively). The primary insurance market reforms, as well as the cost controls are still years from being in place. Unfortunately you can't simply snap your fingers and reform the health care system. This is going to take time.

Forum List

Back