The Republican Swindle About 'Obamacare and Stimulus'

Comical, your claims that you decided to bring back to life were debunked. But desperate lefties hang on to the hope. While the rest of America hopes to have some money left.

Debunked when and by whom John Wayne? With your history for backing unproven claims its best you shut the fuck up.

It has been taken apart in the media. It has increased costs and will lower medicare payouts, meaning fewere providers and less care.

It isnt rocket science. DUMB ASS. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE TO EXCHANGE INSULTS YOU BETTER GET SOME MORE GUYS. You dont have the intellectual capacity to debate a grade school-er.

Comical, your claims that you decided to bring back to life were debunked. But desperate lefties hang on to the hope. While the rest of America hopes to have some money left.

Debunked when and by whom John Wayne? With your history for backing unproven claims its best you shut the fuck up.

It has been taken apart in the media. It has increased costs and will lower medicare payouts, meaning fewere providers and less care.

It isnt rocket science. DUMB ASS. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE TO EXCHANGE INSULTS YOU BETTER GET SOME MORE GUYS. You dont have the intellectual capacity to debate a grade school-er.

When and where was it taken apart John Wayne? Are you a special ed retard kid that needs extra special help to post this evidence? If not why is so hard to do it?

Bob Cesca: The Republican Swindle About 'Obamacare and Stimulus'

Read the entire thing but this caught my eye.

"The Republicans are trying to tell us that the health-care-reform bill is a hugely expensive trespass against freedom and liberty. This obviously refers to the price tag and the individual mandate. What they don't mention is that "Obamacare" will actually achieve several very significant goals.

1) The health-care-reform bill will help working and middle class Americans to afford quality health insurance via hundreds of billions of dollars in subsidies. For example, families of four earning $54,000 will see their insurance premiums reduced by around $10,000 per year. That's a lot. Who in their right mind would turn down a government check for $10,000? Every year. That's a full semester of state university tuition, among other things.

2) Contrary to the "Obama-is-spending-too-much" meme, the bill does not increase the deficit. According to the nonpartisan CBO, the bill cuts the deficit by $130 billion over ten years. Put another way, all that scaremongering about the cost of the bill is just that: scaremongering. The bill pays for itself and then some.

3) There are no enforcement mechanisms for the super-duper terrifying individual mandate. If you choose not to buy insurance when the mandate takes effect in 2014, and are consequently fined $695, there is no means of actually enforcing the payment of that penalty. No liens, levies, no jail, no Obamacare Goons swooping into your house like America-hating Kenyan ninjas. Nothing will happen to you. Nothing. So, you know, chill out about the mandate.

The question about "Obamacare," then, is very simply: Why are the Republicans against reducing the deficit by $130 billion, and why are they against more accessible and affordable healthcare? I have no idea, other than they're taking the childish opposite position of what was passed (despite the deficit reduction and subsidies for the middle class, etc.). Oh, and they call it "Obamacare," which is spooky and one letter away from being "Osamacare." Scary, but entirely without substance."

WHICH were debunked....and, WHEN??

Seeing-as-how you've (obviously) got those answers, post your PROOF!

Failure, to do so, will make you one, more lyin' 'Bagger.

When and where was it taken apart John Wayne? Are you a special ed retard kid that needs extra special help to post this evidence? If not why is so hard to do it?

So you cant stick to issue. That isnt much of a shock from a blowhard.

Why not, some still believe that Obamacare and Porkulous worked.

Lets see evidence that "Obamacare" doesn't work and please show where it fails using your own mind and not rightwing bullshit fodder.

Read the latest news from Boeings. Then pull your head out of your ass.

I said do it from your own mind with your own research, don't give me that read the latest bullshit, show some balls and brains to do for yourself. I forgot, special education flunkie retarded dipshits asshats like yourself are incapable of doing anything on your own, thats why you're going to put back in office the shitheads that fucked up originally in the first place, I call it battered rightwing sdpshit retarded syndrome where rightwingers defend and vote for shitheads that repeatedly abuse them.

So you cant stick to issue. That isnt much of a shock from a blowhard.

You can't post any proof, let me ask you in retard kid format, caaaaan yooooouuuuu pooooosssstttt the evdenceeeeeeeeee datttttttt OOOOOOOObama Careeeeee fffffaaaaillllleddded?

Lets see evidence that "Obamacare" doesn't work and please show where it fails using your own mind and not rightwing bullshit fodder.

I said do it from your own mind with your own research, don't give me that read the latest bullshit, show some balls and brains to do for yourself. I forgot, special education flunkie retarded dipshits asshats like yourself are incapable of doing anything on your own, thats why you're going to put back in office the shitheads that fucked up originally in the first place, I call it battered rightwing sdpshit retarded syndrome where rightwingers defend and vote for shitheads that repeatedly abuse them.

I have done my own research. Interestingly enough the information isnt just fresh off the presses. But you did manage to trot out the old lies. In fact your side started running from the bill as soon as it was passed, with legislation. It is referred to as the Doctor fix.

Any time you feel the need to be owned keep typing. I would be happy to accommodate you in the same manner you communicate with others.

What I have seen from you is . Ignorance surpassing stupidity. Or is the other way around? With you, none of us can be sure which virtue you admire most.

I have done my own research. Interestingly enough the information isnt just fresh off the presses. But you did manage to trot out the old lies. In fact your side started running from the bill as soon as it was passed, with legislation. It is referred to as the Doctor fix.

Any time you feel the need to be owned keep typing. I would be happy to accommodate you in the same manner you communicate with others.

What I have seen from you is . Ignorance surpassing stupidity. Or is the other way around? With you, none of us can be sure which virtue you admire most.

If you really did your research you would have posted the evidence you dickless corndog slackjawed polecat dipshit. You lost.

If you really did your research you would have posted the evidence you dickless corndog slackjawed polecat dipshit. You lost.

First it isnt my job to educate you. Second you have failed to prove the premise. Therefore the onus is on you. I did give hint to two things that are fact and common knowledge for anyone following the debate.

But apparently way above your head.

First it isnt my job to educate you. Second you have failed to prove the premise. Therefore the onus is on you. I did give hint to two things that are fact and common knowledge for anyone following the debate.

Dipshit, it was YOu who made the claimed that "Obamacare" doesn't work and was torn apart and proven wrong so YOU must post the evidence, what don't you fucking understand you diarrhea, piss and menstrual blood drinking assclown?

"The Republicans are trying to tell us that the health-care-reform bill is a hugely expensive trespass against freedom and liberty. This obviously refers to the price tag and the individual mandate. What they don't mention is that "Obamacare" will actually achieve several very significant goals.

1) The health-care-reform bill will help working and middle class Americans to afford quality health insurance via hundreds of billions of dollars in subsidies. For example, families of four earning $54,000 will see their insurance premiums reduced by around $10,000 per year. That's a lot. Who in their right mind would turn down a government check for $10,000? Every year. That's a full semester of state university tuition, among other things.

2) Contrary to the "Obama-is-spending-too-much" meme, the bill does not increase the deficit. According to the nonpartisan CBO, the bill cuts the deficit by $130 billion over ten years. Put another way, all that scaremongering about the cost of the bill is just that: scaremongering. The bill pays for itself and then some.

3) There are no enforcement mechanisms for the super-duper terrifying individual mandate. If you choose not to buy insurance when the mandate takes effect in 2014, and are consequently fined $695, there is no means of actually enforcing the payment of that penalty. No liens, levies, no jail, no Obamacare Goons swooping into your house like America-hating Kenyan ninjas. Nothing will happen to you. Nothing. So, you know, chill out about the mandate.

The question about "Obamacare," then, is very simply: Why are the Republicans against reducing the deficit by $130 billion, and why are they against more accessible and affordable healthcare? I have no idea, other than they're taking the childish opposite position of what was passed (despite the deficit reduction and subsidies for the middle class, etc.). Oh, and they call it "Obamacare," which is spooky and one letter away from being "Osamacare." Scary, but entirely without substance."

I like the analogy of the battered girlfriend that leaves her abuser..finds a nice guy..that treats her like a queen..she starts to take him for granted forgetting how bad things were...and as soon as he forgets her birthday..goes back to the abuser.

That's kinda what the "rest" of America is like.

Exactly........

Their "new-boyfriend" (politics) gave them more options (as-well-as "downsides"...like thinking).....but, their "true-love" will always be NASCAR (and, a helluva-lot-less o' that, there thinkin'-stuff!!)

nascar-fans.jpg

Young+Nascar+Fans.jpg

Last edited:

Another question about ObamaCare is: For all it's alleged wonders, why are Dimocrats on the campaign trail treating it like the plague? Why no beating their drums about voting to pass the bill? Sounds like a bit of a strategic blunder to me and, gosh, hope it doesn't turn out to be the reason so many of them lose their jobs in a few short days.

Dipshit, it was YOu who made the claimed that "Obamacare" doesn't work and was torn apart and proven wrong so YOU must post the evidence, what don't you fucking understand you diarrhea, piss and menstrual blood drinking assclown?

And I provided two examples that is common knowledge.

But you have your head up your ass.

On the day that someone can show me where, in the Constitution, the Federal Government can mandate that citizens buy a product or service, I'll listen to any whining about the healthcare bill.

But.... I will never be stupid enough to expect to be taken seriously when providing links to the HuffPuff.

Do some people actually still believe what republicans say?

Why not, some still believe that Obamacare and Porkulous worked.

What's Obamacare and Porkulous?

There is a health care act that the Obama administration backed..and Republicans filled with all sorts of provisions until they tried to outright kill it.

And there is the Stimulus package which Republicans filled with all sorts of provisions, until they tried to kill that.

Neither has been fully implemented. But each are showing some measure of success when parts of them come online. It's funny that Republicans have been taking credit for both bills locally...neither of which they voted on..and denigrating them nationally..with partial truths and outright lies.

And this after they provided us with 2 wars..both of which added more debt then the health care bill, TARP and stimulus package combined.

Last edited:
For those opposed to Obamacare. Is there ANYTHING good in the bill in your opinion? If so, what?

Forum List

Back