The Republican Shakedown, yeah baby!

Why does a fucktard like you continue to repeat the same shit over and over again about about government spending and ignore the shit that businesses have done that contributed to the countries financial crisis as well as the rising gap between the poor and rich? Certain government overspending could not have caused the rich to keep getting richer and poor getting poorer so what else was it? The fucking Koch Brothers have got you fucktards skull fucked brainwashed, they're getting richer while the majority of Americans are at war and divided amongst themselves.

The poor can't get poorer. I don't understand why it's so difficult to understand that they poorest the poor can get is having nothing. You can't have less than nothing.

The more wealth that our society has, the better.

The government created the financial crisis. And the market already has ways of correcting things in the private sector. You go out of business. Well, unless you have a corrupt government propping you up.

What is this obsession with the Koch Brothers? No one was talking about them before the left started protesting them a month ago and now you act like they are the greatest criminal mastermind that has ever existed.

Why is providing people with goods and services for money and profit a bad thing? Why are you so against people benefiting from the work they do?

"Show the proof for enormous government spending?"

Are you fucking kidding me? You cannot find the US Federal Budget on the internets?

Spending Trillions of dollars we don't have isnt enormous in his eyes.

Show me fucking proof of this enormous overspending by the government, I can show you proof that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting more poor but you faggots can't show any evidence of gross government overspending.

So the fact that we are spending trillions of dollars and have so much debt that we are actually reaching the point where we might not be able to pay off the interest, ever, doesn't concern you at all?

You do realize that the Progressive income tax is one of the biggest obstacles to people obtaining wealth dont you?

And if you can provide evidence of someone who has nothing obtaining less than nothing, I'd be interested in seeing that. But considering your all talk and no substance, ill likely be disappointed.

You can't show shit when its time to come up with the proof so shut the fuck up, there is no cure for stupid, you're right, thats why Repugs keep asking for taxcuts for the rich during these tough times and when tough choices need to be made they don't think fucking twice about elimination tax cuts for the rich, because a cure for stupid hasn't been found, way to go fucktard, you found the root of the problem.

Yeah why on earth would we want tax cuts for the people. So evil of us to want people to keep what they earn rather than have the politicians use it to buy votes. What on earth were we thinking? I mean seriously, why on earth would we want a strong economy? Why would we want people to be self reliant?

Nevermind the fact that taxes havent been cut in ten years. At least on the Federal Level.

Show me fucking proof of this enormous overspending by the government, I can show you proof that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting more poor but you faggots can't show any evidence of gross government overspending.

Look up the definition of deficit,then think before you start with an absurd post like this.
What you have or do not have is a direct result of what you have or have not done.Then is no surprise that years of handouts have reduced many peoples ability to think and act in a clear and concise manner.

I bet dollars to donuts that the Randites on this forum will NEVER be as obscenely rich as the ones they constantly defend, at the behest of RuperTV (Fox News), who *cough* "earn" their $ off of dividends.

That's what I don't understand about repubs they catch bullets for the same asshole who's spending money to restrict their rights, right out in the open and poor and middle class repubs continue to back them. The reason, I think, is some on the right and left* automatically likes things that their perceived "enemy" hates and vise versa.

*I hate making false "equal" comparisons just to be pc...which I thought reps hate

Robert Reich??

WOW. Thats one unbiased guy right there.

I'm sure I'd believe everything he says.

I have no idea what this post means. Is Reich biased? Wrong? Lying?

It's hard to tell which you are implying and why you are implying it.

I'm not a believer in what he's selling.

Official Department of Labor portrait of Robert ReichIn an interview with The New York Times, he explained that "I don't believe in redistribution of wealth for the sake of redistributing wealth. But I am concerned about how we can afford to pay for what we as a nation need to do."[16]

In response to a question as to what to recommend to the incoming president regarding a fair and sustainable income and wealth distribution, Reich said, "Expand the Earned Income Tax Credit — a wage supplement for lower-income people, and finance it with a higher marginal income tax on the top five percent. For the longer term, invest in education for lower income communities, starting with early-childhood education and extending all the way up to better access to post-secondary education."[16]

Reich is pro-union, saying "Unionization is not just good for workers in unions, unionization is very, very important for the economy overall, and would create broad benefits for the United States."[17]

He's another believer in taking from those that earned it and giving it to those that didn't. Not my cup of tea at all. He's also a great believer in Unions. Again. Not my cup of tea. The incoming president in the article is Ol'BO.

May be yours, but sure ain't mine.

Last edited:

There's no cure for "stupid" either.

:eusa_hand:

Sorry

You can't show shit when its time to come up with the proof so shut the fuck up, there is no cure for stupid, you're right, thats why Repugs keep asking for taxcuts for the rich during these tough times and when tough choices need to be made they don't think fucking twice about elimination tax cuts for the rich, because a cure for stupid hasn't been found, way to go fucktard, you found the root of the problem.

:cuckoo:

Impressively rambling nonsense.

There's no cure for "stupid" either.

:eusa_hand:

Sorry

He's still got that class envy thingy goin on big time.

Reich is probably his personal hero. Must have a picture of him in his bedroom.

Guy seriously needs to move to Cuba.

He's still got that class envy thingy goin on big time.

Reich is probably his personal hero. Must have a picture of him in his bedroom.

Guy seriously needs to move to Cuba.

My God.

:eek:

You've just described Chris Matthews.

Forum List

Back