Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
The Republican road to the White House runs through Israel

Duh. Like Buchanan said

"Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory."

He does have some more good ones that are spot on

"There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in The Middle East – the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States."

"After World War II, Jewish influence over foreign policy became almost an obsession with American leaders."

"I know the power of the Israeli lobby and the other lobbies, but we need a foreign policy that puts our own country first."

Sorry bout that,

1. Obama is no worse than Hitler, equal there to, so it would behove the Republican Candidate whoever that ends up to be to say out loud on the stump often he supports Israel totally.
2. If not that candidate will not get the top spot.
3. We already know Hillary hates Israel, she eats the dung of Obama…and licks her fingers like she just ate KFC, .so we can conclude she does hate Israel as well.
4. Hillary will be the candidate even tho she erased her server, which is a crime.
5. The media won't touch this, she will get a pass.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Republican road to the White House runs through Israel

Duh. Like Buchanan said

"Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory."

He does have some more good ones that are spot on

"There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in The Middle East – the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States."

"After World War II, Jewish influence over foreign policy became almost an obsession with American leaders."

"I know the power of the Israeli lobby and the other lobbies, but we need a foreign policy that puts our own country first."
You're in luck my little Race Warrior, at this point Israel is the pork chop, at a Jew picnic.

With Obama, it's more dangerous to be an ally. We need a leader who knows what he is doing. The Middle East is now a mess.

"The republican road to the white house runs through Israel"

No, it doesn't.

'Israel first' might work to energize the religious right, but it will have no effect on the vast majority of voters the GOP candidate will need to win.

Forum List

Back