The Republican policies that will help America:

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

I listed them in order of importance.

Anyone care to correct me on any of the points I brought up?

try helping yourself for a change

we'll probably here this

Last edited by a moderator:
Cricket Sound - YouTube

so_much_win_graphic.png

I think liberty is pretty darn good policy. Helps people help themselves with limited interference from tyrannical statists like yourself.

How friggen funny they give atta boys for someone posting a cricket video

Liberalism is really a mental disorder

:eusa_whistle:

Cricket Sound - YouTube

No federal health care.....

That might be number one.

Let's get the social security payroll tax back where it was so the system does not crash next week (and people won't get used to having it).

Dump the EPA.

Dump OSHA

Dump the Dept. Of Education.

Not having them can't be any worse than what having them means.

States can take care of themselves.

Deport your ass to Antartica......that would be at the top of the list. Even with only penguins there....you still wouldn't be the smartest thing around.

And why did you post this thread again.....just because you like being laughed at ?

There will come a time, very soon, when the government doesn't have enough money to take care of everyone, then what the heck are the Dems gonna do???

Just remember you voted for the Government to handle your birth, your life and your death.

I prefer to make my life my own, just a difference of opinion I guess. ~~SHRUG~~

I keep listening for those Republican policies that will help America....

I thought I heard a cricket before....

But now all I hear is the sound of...

of...

of...

PURE BULLSHIT!

of...

of...

PURE BULLSHIT!

Oh dear God, republicans are threatening your way of life!! The dependent way!! Get off your ass and instead of expecting the government to make it happen, lend a hand.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what YOU can do for your country." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Derp, derp, hurpaderp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, derp, hurrpa derp, derp, derp, derp, ...........

of...

of...

PURE BULLSHIT!

Oh dear God, republicans are threatening your way of life!! The dependent way!! Get off your ass and instead of expecting the government to make it happen, lend a hand.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what YOU can do for your country." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Are you an electrical engineer? Are you a computer engineer? Do you make a six figured income and work for a global corporation? I din't think so. Don't make presumptions about me, idiot! I am all those things, and have more life experience than a dozen of you.

I know pure BULLSHIT when I read it! So, idiot, let me explain something to you:

One of the primary justification for the existence of the federal governement is "to promote the general welfare".

The Republicans promote a standard of government that may have worked very well back in the days when America was an agrarian, pioneering and seafaring nation. A time when people were economically independant and when their livilihoods were more affected by the weather than by macro-economics.

Those days are over.

America is now an extremely complex industrialized society. EVERYONE is economically inter-dependant.

The role of goverment, in accordance with the mandate "to promote the general welfare" has changed greatly. The government's role is, like the American economy, EXTREMELY complex.

The great Republican lie is that we're some type of welfare state, when in fact (as stated by G.W.B.), Americans are the hardest working people in the world. That includes LIBERALS, like myself.

The problem is that we have a system that allows completely unfair wealth distribution - the producers in our society are not rewarded for their production and may very well be cast aside, by the useless unproductive economic masters. This is the reason that we need a social safety net.

If wealth were awarded based on economic productivity, the entire economic order would be reversed.

yeah dean I love all these great liberal programs to help with the poor, doing a bang up job, but why look at results eh?

Forum List

Back