The Republican Party

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Donald Trump has appointed an Indian-American woman (Nikki Haley) as UN Ambassador, a woman (Betsy DeVos) as Secretary of Education, an Asian-American woman (Elaine Chao) as Secretary of Transportation, an African-American man (Dr. Ben Carson) as Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, and an openly gay man (Peter Thiel) as a key member of the transition team.

In addition to that, his campaign was the first ever to successfully win the presidential election while be running by a woman (Kellyann Conway).

Seems extremely diverse to me. Four women in key positions, one Asian, one Indian, a black male, and a homosexual male. And he's not done yet. The cries of exclusion by the left is just another in a long line of false narratives by that side of the aisle.

IMG_2797.JPG

Ben Carson has no idea how to do the job he has been given, and will likely do more harm than good. The really odd part about him being nominated is that Ben Carson agrees with me and has publicly said so.

Ben Carson has no idea how to do the job he has been given, and will likely do more harm than good. The really odd part about him being nominated is that Ben Carson agrees with me and has publicly said so.
He's a world-renowned neurosurgeon, you nitwit. He's more than qualified. His previous statement was simply a public relations statement for why he turned down a previous position that he was not interested in.

So you're telling us Dr. Carson is a stupid negro...huh....

Bullydog is an example of the libs crazy thinking. Anything for a win.. Ohh wait they lost.. lol

Barak Obama had no idea how to do the job he was given. At least Carson is smart enough to be a brain surgeon, Obama not so much. :laugh:

Donald Trump has appointed an Indian-American woman (Nikki Haley) as UN Ambassador, a woman (Betsy DeVos) as Secretary of Education, an Asian-American woman (Elaine Chao) as Secretary of Transportation, an African-American man (Dr. Ben Carson) as Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, and an openly gay man (Peter Thiel) as a key member of the transition team.

In addition to that, his campaign was the first ever to successfully win the presidential election while be running by a woman (Kellyann Conway).

Seems extremely diverse to me. Four women in key positions, one Asian, one Indian, a black male, and a homosexual male. And he's not done yet. The cries of exclusion by the left is just another in a long line of false narratives by that side of the aisle.
Oh fuck that!

He is a god damned NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a world-renowned neurosurgeon, you nitwit. He's more than qualified. His previous statement was simply a public relations statement for why he turned down a previous position that he was not interested in.

How often is a Secretary of Housing called on to do surgery? Carson spent a long time learning the skills needed in the operating room, and I respect him for that. He has no idea how to run the housing department, and he already admitted that.

Not surprising you would chose those words that I never said.

Your democrat dog whistle of racism was loud and clear....fucking racist.....

Lies and misdirection has served you well, but it won't work forever.

Lies and misdirection has served you well, but it won't work forever.
You still depending on your fake news?

How often is a Secretary of Housing called on to do surgery? Carson spent a long time learning the skills needed in the operating room, and I respect him for that. He has no idea how to run the housing department, and he already admitted that.
Dude...Barack Obama didn't even do that and you people thought he was qualified to be freaking president of the United States. The nitwit spent his entire life as a community organizer and then 2 years as a junior Senator. He literally wasn't qualified to run a grocery store.

Overseeing a government bureaucracy is about as complicated and challenging as making toast. The big picture comes down from the president. The small details are handled by the people you hire to do those tasks. He'll sit in on meetings (more than qualified to do that), he will hire/fire staff (more than qualified to do that), he will assist with budgets (more than qualified to do that), and he will give his opinions to superiors while giving directions to subordinates (more than qualified to do that).

Stop your games you racist piece of shit. Again, he is one of the brightest minds in the world. If a community organizer is fit to be president, then certainly a world-renowned neurosurgeon is fit to be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (a stupid-ass, unconstitutional bureaucracy which shouldn't even exist).

Dude...Barack Obama didn't even do that and you people thought he was qualified to be freaking president of the United States. The nitwit spent his entire life as a community organizer and then 2 years as a junior Senator. He literally wasn't qualified to run a grocery store.

Overseeing a government bureaucracy is about as complicated and challenging as making toast. The big picture comes down from the president. The small details are handled by the people you hire to do those tasks. He'll sit in on meetings (more than qualified to do that), he will hire/fire staff (more than qualified to do that), he will assist with budgets (more than qualified to do that), and he will give his opinions to superiors while giving directions to subordinates (more than qualified to do that).

Stop your games you racist piece of shit. Again, he is one of the brightest minds in the world. If a community organizer is fit to be president, then certainly a world-renowned neurosurgeon is fit to be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (a stupid-ass, unconstitutional bureaucracy which shouldn't even exist).

You think "Overseeing a government bureaucracy is about as complicated and challenging as making toast." No need to waste time with you. You are obviously deranged.

Barak Obama had no idea how to do the job he was given. At least Carson is smart enough to be a brain surgeon, Obama not so much. :laugh:
Exactly.... LIBERAL THINK...

... elect a little community organizer from nowhere with zero experience at anything as president... GOOD.

... appoint a renowned, highly educated, accomplished brain surgeon... BAD.

It's really no secret anymore how fucking STUPID liberals are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back