The republican party wants to abolish science

Chemtrails, dem Chemtrails. How many more really fucking stupid conspiracy theories do you subscribe to, Dale?

This looks natural to you?????View attachment 137204 View attachment 137204 View attachment 137206

Yes. Those are all natural condensation trails. Heavy things, flying in the air, condense the atmosphere with their wings and engines and cause vapor (that's water vapor) trails to form. Entirely natural.

If you watch the video till the end you can see that the engines are the source of this particular condensation trail.

Last edited:
Yep, you heard it from me! The party hates science and wants to defund it, replace it with Jesus and remove it from the class room.

They don't want to talk about the green house effect as it is all bullshit to them! You see there's no debate with them as they simply believe that it is wrong. Soo all you scientist out there, well, some guy on a blog is better then you and the conservatives will prove it until your ears bleed! No it hasn't warmed they will scream, no co2 doesn't have a green house effect and no we shouldn't do anything about it. They will demand that we stop debating it and close the books! That is the end goal with them.

Next they don't want to talk about evolution...To hell with all the evidence for it as their god and their belief in him is more important. You see, once again they want to silence debate, get it out of the class room and close their minds. If you question them they'll call you names and attack you! Doesn't matter that there's 1,000,000 times as much evidence and supportive theory either because they know in their hearts that the lord made the earth in 6 fucking days!

They don't want to talk about the age of the earth, universe or that scary thing called the big bang! Oh'''noo's we can't do that as that proves the bible wrong! Now that is just evil!!!! Physics, Chemistry, Geology and on down the list are just tools of the satan!!! Silence you fucking science loving anti-god piece of shit they will scream.

They don't want to talk or fund medical science! That would be helping people get well and that is bad for the rich mans bottom line! You see the rich making more money is all that matters.

Now lets kill all science and force everyone to pick up a 2,000 year old bible! Can't be thinking you know as that is dangerous stuff they will scream.

Who's the one who shut down NASA?
Obama.
Who's the one who restarted it?
Trump
Yet it's Republicans! :lol:
LINK?

Link?
Where were you when the space shuttle shut down and Russians had to take our astronauts & supplies to the space station.
Talk about who's in bed with the Russians.
The end of the US space shuttle program

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: The administration proposes trimming the CDC, which helps states and other countries fight infectious disease outbreaks, by $1.3 billion — 17 percent. That could include a $186 million cut in programs at the CDC's center on HIV/AIDS, hepatitis and other sexually transmitted diseases. The CDC's chronic disease prevention programs, such as those for diabetes, heart disease, stroke and obesity, would be cut by $222 million.

The proposed cut to CDC "would be perilous for the health of the American people," says John Auerbach, president and CEO of the Trust for America's Health. "From Ebola to Zika to opioid misuse to diabetes to heart disease, the CDC is on the front lines keeping Americans healthy."

Medical Research, Health Care Face Deep Cuts In Trump Budget

In a world where a disease is only one plane flight from anywhere, cutting the CDC is next to insane. And in our nation, the biggest killer right now in those below 50 years old is drug overdose.

Let's make sure we're being accurate here. Are these real cuts or Washington 'cuts'? Politicians love to request 10% increases, then when they get 5%, run screaming into the night that they got a huge cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chemtrails, dem Chemtrails. How many more really fucking stupid conspiracy theories do you subscribe to, Dale?

This looks natural to you?????View attachment 137204 View attachment 137204 View attachment 137206

Yes. Those are all natural condensation trails. Heavy things, flying in the air, condense the atmosphere with their wings and engines and cause vapor (that's water vapor) trails to form. Entirely natural.

If you watch the video till the end you can see that the engines are the source of this particular condensation trail.

Condensation dissipates within minutes even within seconds. These chem-trail clouds last for hours and feather out. The soil and water samples show (from independent labs) that there are unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium. Researchers have laid out huge pieces of glass on heavy spray days and have taken the residue on the glass to independent labs and have gotten the same results. I have posted documents from the military where they mention chem-trails and their use and I have posted the patents for them as well. It's easy to tell when they are spraying and they use them in conjunction with ionispheric heaters to energize the particles. They have multiple applications anywhere from enhancing radar imagery to weather modification

Condensation dissipates within minutes even within seconds. These chem-trail clouds last for hours and feather out. The soil and water samples show (from independent labs) that there are unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium. Researchers have laid out huge pieces of glass on heavy spray days and have taken the residue on the glass to independent labs and have gotten the same results. I have posted documents from the military where they mention chem-trails and their use and I have posted the patents for them as well. It's easy to tell when they are spraying and they use them in conjunction with ionispheric heaters to energize the particles. They have multiple applications anywhere from enhancing radar imagery to weather modification

Untrue. Condensation trails can last for hours upon hours depending on the atmospheric conditions.

Untrue. Condensation trails can last for hours upon hours depending on the atmospheric conditions.

Then why is it that jets that are not spraying on the same day have regular condensation trails but the ones spraying do not? I know the difference. I have been a weather buff ever since I was a kid. I also have videos showing nozzles on the tips of the wings. They are spraying and there is no doubt about it. It is called "geo-engineering" of "Solar Radiation Management". Are you saying that those condensation clouds contain those heavy metal particulates that they are finding?

https://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2010/12/science

It doesn't seem plausible that the dearth of Republican scientists has the same causes as the under-representation of women or minorities in science. I doubt that teachers are telling young Republicans that math is too hard for them, as they sometimes do with girls; or that socioeconomic factors are making it difficult for Republican students to succeed in science, as is the case for some ethnic minority groups. The idea of mentorship programs for Republican science students, or scholarship programs to attract Republican students to scientific fields, seems laughable, if delightfully ironic.

Yet there is clearly something going on that is as yet barely acknowledged, let alone understood. As a first step, leaders of the scientific community should be willing to investigate and discuss the issue.

Yep, you heard it from me! The party hates science and wants to defund it, replace it with Jesus and remove it from the class room.

They don't want to talk about the green house effect as it is all bullshit to them! You see there's no debate with them as they simply believe that it is wrong. Soo all you scientist out there, well, some guy on a blog is better then you and the conservatives will prove it until your ears bleed! No it hasn't warmed they will scream, no co2 doesn't have a green house effect and no we shouldn't do anything about it. They will demand that we stop debating it and close the books! That is the end goal with them.

Next they don't want to talk about evolution...To hell with all the evidence for it as their god and their belief in him is more important. You see, once again they want to silence debate, get it out of the class room and close their minds. If you question them they'll call you names and attack you! Doesn't matter that there's 1,000,000 times as much evidence and supportive theory either because they know in their hearts that the lord made the earth in 6 fucking days!

They don't want to talk about the age of the earth, universe or that scary thing called the big bang! Oh'''noo's we can't do that as that proves the bible wrong! Now that is just evil!!!! Physics, Chemistry, Geology and on down the list are just tools of the satan!!! Silence you fucking science loving anti-god piece of shit they will scream.

They don't want to talk or fund medical science! That would be helping people get well and that is bad for the rich mans bottom line! You see the rich making more money is all that matters.

Now lets kill all science and force everyone to pick up a 2,000 year old bible! Can't be thinking you know as that is dangerous stuff they will scream.
The Federal Government has no business in science or schools its Constitutionally not their job. it falls under the mandate of the States and their citizens to decide what is taught in schools. I seriously doubt any state would get rid of Evolution but if the people want to teach creationism along side it then its nobodies fucking business, certainly not those from another state or the Feds.

I'm an Atheist and a firm believer in Evolution but modern Atheist have gone batshit insane over the issue of religion.

All science is is the revelation of reality. Human beings spending years studying nature to understand how it works. Now that we've uncovered most of it and there are no demons or magic or talking snakes it doesn't match up to books written before science had uncovered any of these things, that were written by desert tribes thousands of years ago who put their myths, horrors, and fears in writing.

That anyone today still clings to myths is explanable. Each person still has to look out the window at night, some are still terrified of the night and some are not because all the monsters have been exposed as myths. For those still scared religion provides a father figure that will make it all better and protect them.

Please Scotty get me off this planet!
You're a nut. If you leave this planet, you won't be missed

You're a nut putins little rape toy.

This country will become like Russia and freedom will die because of dilluted pieces of shit like you. Russia? Oh'yess, the rich will have nearly all the wealth, control of the media and everyone else can die.

Enjoy your roads as they're going to turn to shit...

Enjoy a lot of things while they last...

Fucking scum sucking republican piece of shit.

Condensation dissipates within minutes even within seconds.

Why, then, do natural clouds, formed without the passing of aircraft, and which have the exact same composition as aircraft-induced contrails, not dissipate within minutes or seconds? How do any kind of natural clouds manage to last for hours, or even days?

These chem-trail clouds last for hours and feather out. The soil and water samples show (from independent labs) that there are unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium. Researchers have laid out huge pieces of glass on heavy spray days and have taken the residue on the glass to independent labs and have gotten the same results. I have posted documents from the military where they mention chem-trails and their use and I have posted the patents for them as well. It's easy to tell when they are spraying and they use them in conjunction with ionispheric heaters to energize the particles. They have multiple applications anywhere from enhancing radar imagery to weather modification

You really need to try putting the shiny side outward.

Then why is it that jets that are not spraying on the same day have regular condensation trails but the ones spraying do not? I know the difference. I have been a weather buff ever since I was a kid. I also have videos showing nozzles on the tips of the wings. They are spraying and there is no doubt about it. It is called "geo-engineering" of "Solar Radiation Management". Are you saying that those condensation clouds contain those heavy metal particulates that they are finding?

clock_22.gif

Coming from a dress wearing, gender confused moron that doesn't even know about the skeletal remains of giants that proves the fact that the Nephalim did indeed exist thus destroying the myth of "evolution"? I have to laugh. Someone that believes that oil is a "fossil fuel" composed of dead, decomposed dinosaurs and plant matter even though oil deposit strikes have been found over a mile deep inside the earth's crust? Coming from someone with male genitalia that believes that he is actually a woman trapped inside a man's body? Dude, you expect anyone to take your rants seriously?????
You guys deny science when it's convenient for you.

Your corporations want to pollute so you deny global warming.

Science and evolution condradict your story that god poofed fully grown animals into existence. Sorry that's just not believable to science so humans shouldn't accept those stories as believable or facts. Sorry you're hypothesis doesn't even qualify as a bad theory because you have no evidence whatsoever.

The elites have held science back and instead pushed religion to their flock.

Condensation dissipates within minutes even within seconds.

Why, then, do natural clouds, formed without the passing of aircraft, and which have the exact same composition as aircraft-induced contrails, not dissipate within minutes or seconds? How do any kind of natural clouds manage to last for hours, or even days?

These chem-trail clouds last for hours and feather out. The soil and water samples show (from independent labs) that there are unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium. Researchers have laid out huge pieces of glass on heavy spray days and have taken the residue on the glass to independent labs and have gotten the same results. I have posted documents from the military where they mention chem-trails and their use and I have posted the patents for them as well. It's easy to tell when they are spraying and they use them in conjunction with ionispheric heaters to energize the particles. They have multiple applications anywhere from enhancing radar imagery to weather modification

You really need to try putting the shiny side outward.

Dude, if you don't know the difference between a cloud and a contrail and a that dissipates within minutes if not seconds and a chemtrail cloud that feathers out and lasts for hours? I don't know what to tell ya. Water and soil samples don't lie. I have talked to people that are experts on this that have dedicated thousands of hours and their own money investigating this. It is called "geo-engineering". I have watched them do this for years. Sometimes we can go one to two weeks with no spraying and then all of the sudden we are bombarded with them and there has been no significant temp change. You can't tell me that air traffic varies that drastically.

This looks normal to you????

14670776_862624157203484_6780020988269316887_n.jpg

Coming from a dress wearing, gender confused moron that doesn't even know about the skeletal remains of giants that proves the fact that the Nephalim did indeed exist thus destroying the myth of "evolution"? I have to laugh. Someone that believes that oil is a "fossil fuel" composed of dead, decomposed dinosaurs and plant matter even though oil deposit strikes have been found over a mile deep inside the earth's crust? Coming from someone with male genitalia that believes that he is actually a woman trapped inside a man's body? Dude, you expect anyone to take your rants seriously?????
You guys deny science when it's convenient for you.

Your corporations want to pollute so you deny global warming.

Science and evolution condradict your story that god poofed fully grown animals into existence. Sorry that's just not believable to science so humans shouldn't accept those stories as believable or facts. Sorry you're hypothesis doesn't even qualify as a bad theory because you have no evidence whatsoever.

The elites have held science back and instead pushed religion to their flock.

I don't have any corporations and if you have ever read the Iron Mountain Report, you would know why this is happening. The pollution is being done on purpose. BTW, your beloved "gubermint" is one huge corporate entity that has controlling shares in ever Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries. As far as evolution goes? One single cell amoeba was the beginning of every single piece of life on this planet? Don't worry though, there is plenty of "science" being done and used to kill many and enslave the rest....enjoy.

View attachment 137638

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/19680002906_1968002906.pdf

Military Documents Confirm “Chemtrails” Originated in the US Air Force

Military Documents Confirm “Chemtrails” Originated in the US Air Force -

CHEMTRAILS:FACT “GOVERNMENT REPORT 128 PAGE PDF FILE” NO LONGER A CONSPIRACY / Chemtrails Over DC / HAARP and Chemtrails / Poison, Weather Modification, Geo-Engineering, Or What?! Large Chemtrail Event Over DC/Frederick MD. 11/3/11

Forum List

Back