The Republican Party Platform - even worse than we thought.

Bottom of page 21. GOP says the believe the govt- "local, state and federal"- should do the things only govt can do, but ALL other things should be handed over to the private sector.

What, exactly, are "those things" the govt should, and shouldnt, do?

Dont know. GOP didn't say.

Bottom of page 21. GOP says the believe the govt- "local, state and federal"- should do the things only govt can do, but ALL other things should be handed over to the private sector.

What, exactly, are "those things" the govt should, and shouldnt, do?

Dont know. GOP didn't say.

Can you say "Plutocracy"?

I didn't waste my time reading Mein Kampf, I don't want to waste my time reading this.

I believe that's a mistake. It's important to understand what the enemies of America are up to. Understanding their motivations is part of the secret to defeating them.

The Republican Party is not the "Party of Ideas" it was when I was a kid. This party is dangerous to this country and to the world. Giving people so ignorant such power is the road to ruin. Bush proved that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't waste my time reading Mein Kampf, I don't want to waste my time reading this.

I believe that's a mistake. It's important to understand what the enemies of America are up to. Understanding their motivations is part of the secret to defeating them.

The Republican Party is not the "Party of Ideas" it was when I was a kid. This party is dangerous to this country and to the world. Giving people so ignorant such power is the road to ruin. Bush proved that.

gee Dean how many people on the other side think the same way you do,only about you and your ilk?....because of you Far Lefties and Righties this Country is more divided than ever....are you fuckers proud of the destruction your bullshit has brought this Country?....

Forum List

Back