The Republican Party is Now the Party of Working Class Americans

As if 2018 never happened.
And what do you think happened in 2018 that is relevant here?

I think Ryan did nothing to hold his Republican majority in the House while Pelosi targeted Republicans in purple districts that were marginally won by GOP, and she took whole slew of them. They sold their campaigns as the reasonable alternative to Trumpster madness.

But after two years of Russia! Russia! Russia! and Impeach! Impeach! Impeach! I think the Dems are going to become the minority Party in the House again. The Louisiana results seem to support that impression.

9.5 million more Americans voted for Democrats than for Repubs in 2018. You may decide that's irrelevant, but you can't claim it isn't significant - particularly looking at the R-to-D vote swings in the seats D's took from R's.

You mean I have to be butthurt because you say I'm butthurt. That's some flawed logic, right there.

TDS? Is to laugh, comrade.
Kinda like I have to be chest thumping because you're butthurt?

Something like that logic?

But I am truly happy 3 years ago the left discovered there really is a Russian threat.

Trump should be thanked for that too.

images (2).jpeg

That there is funny, comrade...

If you don't count corporate welfare and other federal spending.

Okay, now you are just stupid....
No, I'm real.

He you do you think corporate welfare and federally funded projects shouldn't count?

If you don't like people in California paying for welfare in Arkansas why do you like people Arkansas paying for some stupid Train to Nowhere in California that (as expected) went over budget somewhere around 200% (as I recall) and didn't even go where it was supposed to go?

You're ok with that welfare, I presume.

Many people take from the government more than they pay in taxes, this is true of democrats, republicans, independents, and even libertarians.

Children, the elderly, and the poor are the biggest leeches of all. They benefit the most from government social programs and they give back very little, often times paying no taxes.

Your last line explains Leftist salesmanship. Call welfare 'entitlements' and keep the sheep happy about being on welfare.

Actually, the sheep are happy they aren't starving or dying of treatable diseases... that's what makes them happy. The real trick was the GOP calling monies paid to the white middle class "entitlements", while payments to poor people of color "welfare".

As for VA benefits it's not manageable for every single veterans benefits be calculated to the number of days served, the exact location each day was served, and the relative risk taken on each of those days.

Why not? You can tell that just by reading a guy's DD214, which is what they would need to bring to claim vet benefits to start with. DD214's are very detailed in how long and were you served.

The Lefts hatred of the military has been seen many times.

You did suggest veterans are welfare moochers, and you're not the first.

I point out that the difference between "Welfare" and "Entitlements" is who gets them. When poor black people get a benefit, it's "Welfare" and they are a "Moocher". Even though most people who receive TANF, or SNAP or Medicaid only do so for a few years and a lot of them have at least one family member working a job.

Meanwhile when a white person gets Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, Medicare or a Veteran's Benefit for serving two years never getting anywhere near a testy foreigner, that's an "entitlement". They "Deserve" it.

If the GOP really, really ran on what they believe, they'd call to eliminate all of it and go back to "work or die". They'd lose at the level of Barry "Deep Down you Know He's Nuts" Goldwater did in 1964. So instead they play this shell game of promoting white people "entitlements" while denouncing those "Welfare moochers".

No, I'm real.

He you do you think corporate welfare and federally funded projects shouldn't count?

If you don't like people in California paying for welfare in Arkansas why do you like people Arkansas paying for some stupid Train to Nowhere in California that (as expected) went over budget somewhere around 200% (as I recall) and didn't even go where it was supposed to go?

You're ok with that welfare, I presume.

I'm okay with infrastructure spending. That's not the same as "Corporate Welfare". It's kind of hard to have a discussion with you when you are confused as to what you are angry about... which seems to be other people getting things you aren't.

Many people take from the government more than they pay in taxes, this is true of democrats, republicans, independents, and even libertarians.
Children, the elderly, and the poor are the biggest leeches of all. They benefit the most from government social programs and they give back very little, often times paying no taxes.
I hope that you are being sarcastic.

Children and old people are not leeches, dude.

Your last line explains Leftist salesmanship. Call welfare 'entitlements' and keep the sheep happy about being on welfare.

Actually, the sheep are happy they aren't starving or dying of treatable diseases... that's what makes them happy. The real trick was the GOP calling monies paid to the white middle class "entitlements", while payments to poor people of color "welfare".
BS.

Demtards just make shit up and pretend people will believe it.
As for VA benefits it's not manageable for every single veterans benefits be calculated to the number of days served, the exact location each day was served, and the relative risk taken on each of those days.
Why not? You can tell that just by reading a guy's DD214, which is what they would need to bring to claim vet benefits to start with. DD214's are very detailed in how long and were you served.
Call Pelosi and tell her to introduce a bill.

Do you want government limit VA services to days served, or hire a few 100,000 people figure out all of the other variables?

The fact remains that VA services are earned, and your slander of Veterans is noted both by America haters and patriots.
The Lefts hatred of the military has been seen many times.

You did suggest veterans are welfare moochers, and you're not the first.
[quote[
I point out that the difference between "Welfare" and "Entitlements" is who gets them. When poor black people get a benefit, it's "Welfare" and they are a "Moocher". Even though most people who receive TANF, or SNAP or Medicaid only do so for a few years and a lot of them have at least one family member working a job.

Meanwhile when a white person gets Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, Medicare or a Veteran's Benefit for serving two years never getting anywhere near a testy foreigner, that's an "entitlement". They "Deserve" it.

If the GOP really, really ran on what they believe, they'd call to eliminate all of it and go back to "work or die". They'd lose at the level of Barry "Deep Down you Know He's Nuts" Goldwater did in 1964. So instead they play this shell game of promoting white people "entitlements" while denouncing those "Welfare moochers".
Are you such a dumbass you didn't know Black Americans also get Unemployment, Va Benefits and Social Security, or are you just pretending to be stupid to prove you're a Democrat?

The fact remains that VA Benefits are earned, and you can't deflect enough, or vomit enough racism to change that fact.

Last edited:
I hope that you are being sarcastic.

They certainly are. Children who aren't working age don't pay any taxes and over 90% attend public schools paid for by everyone else's tax dollars. They can also qualify for many government programs just for being kids, as well as the $2k tax credit every year.

Many senior citizens don't have to pay any income taxes because their fixed incomes fall under the threshold. They automatically receive Social Security and Medicare, and they can qualify for many government programs.

These 2 groups along with the poor take the most from the government and give little back in return. Otherwise known as leeches, moochers, whatever you want to call them.

They certainly are. Children who aren't working age don't pay any taxes and over 90% attend public schools paid for by everyone else's tax dollars. They can also qualify for many government programs just for being kids, as well as the $2k tax credit every year.
Many senior citizens don't have to pay any income taxes because their fixed incomes fall under the threshold. They automatically receive Social Security and Medicare, and they can qualify for many government programs.
These 2 groups along with the poor take the most from the government and give little back in return. Otherwise known as leeches, moochers, whatever you want to call them.
Children are an investment on our future, and the old have earned our respect and support by bringing us, the next generation, into this world and giving us freedom and education.

But you are without qualification an amoral moron.

Welcome to my ignore list, jack ass.

Forum List

Back