The Republican National Convention Live Critique

Did you guys catch Clint Eastwood's comedy set?

Boy was that entertainer funny! :lol:

I was seriously laughing.

I wasn't sure if it was a Political Convention or a Bill Maher-type comedy event.

The entire audience was in full worship mode though, Clint had them in his hands with the "Make My Day" finale.

WoW!!!

This isn't going to pan out too well for Mittens in the final analysis...this night was all about Clint Eastwood and not about Romney. Twitter is STILL abuzz about Clint, however, not a peep about Romney.

Ruh roh....overshadowed.

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D363

Last edited:
Marco Rubio did a good job last night. He just didn't tell the whole story. I believe , in Florida as an event bartender, you would be a union member. This would help with income level and benefits (like health insurance). Plus, what government programs may have helped him go to college, after attending the (awful) public school system?

Marco Rubio did a good job last night. He just didn't tell the whole story. I believe , in Florida as an event bartender, you would be a union member. This would help with income level and benefits (like health insurance). Plus, what government programs may have helped him go to college, after attending the (awful) public school system?
I agree that the RNC2012 was a good look for Rubio. He did well.

Then, while Condi was talking, the cameras seem to zero in on all three black people sitting in the audience, one of which, I'm sure was her mother. I thought she was bizarre and out of touch when she said "George Bush has uncommonly good judgement", but this?

Then, this Susana Martinez came out and talked. With blonde highlights.

Speaking of blonde highlights:

Antonio Darden has staged the kind of protest only a man with scissors can.
“The governor's aides called not too long ago, wanting another appointment to come in,” he told KOB-TV. "Because of her stances and her views on this, I told her aides no. They called the next day, asking if I'd changed my mind about taking the governor in, and I said no again.”

Darden, who runs Antonio's Hair Studio in Santa Fe, has been with his partner for 15 years.

“I think it's just equality, dignity for everyone,” he told the TV station. “I think everybody should be allowed the right to be together.”

“This is not a news story. This is another smear hit on Gov. Martinez,” one commenter said.

“It's not a smear on the gov,” retorted another, “but she will be having a lot of bad hair days.”

A hairstylist refused to cut Gov. Susana Martinez's hair because she opposes gay marriage. - Los Angeles Times

I just think it's hilarious she goes to a gay hairdresser and is anti gay. I wouldn't want to be sitting in a chair getting serviced by someone with sharp objects who I publicly felt didn't deserve the same rights as me.
Then you better stay away from all small businesses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back