The Republican Establishment Doesn't Think Romney Will Win

November is light years away.
It totally depends on what happens late summer when the economy cools as it does every year. The stock market is well past overdue for the current bubble to burst, if it happens before November - Obama is out. If it hasn't happened by then - this will help Obama in a big way.
But we cannot discount what damage will be done when the SCOTUS rules Obamacare invalid. Especially if the White House tries to put up a fight...and I expect they will...that may very well be what it takes for him to lose the election.
Romney is irrelevant. He will not win based on his credentials or anything else. If he wins it will be Obama losing to [insert name here].

Light years is distance.......not time

November is light years away.
It totally depends on what happens late summer when the economy cools as it does every year. The stock market is well past overdue for the current bubble to burst, if it happens before November - Obama is out. If it hasn't happened by then - this will help Obama in a big way.
But we cannot discount what damage will be done when the SCOTUS rules Obamacare invalid. Especially if the White House tries to put up a fight...and I expect they will...that may very well be what it takes for him to lose the election.
Romney is irrelevant. He will not win based on his credentials or anything else. If he wins it will be Obama losing to [insert name here].

Light years is distance.......not time

um...glad you could clarify that....:eusa_eh:

Attachments

• $index.jpeg
    $index.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 57
The stars are just not aligning for obama.

The regime is taking every downturn and claim its wonderful. It's wonderful that food prices are rising so fast, it's a sign the economy is improving. Gas isn't really high, if we had less gas the price would be lower. Unemployment isn't rising, more people are working than in the last four years. Public optimisim is at an all time high. Arguably, it's better to say that than Carter's misery index.

obama is coming out with so many whoppers, so fast, libs will be hard pressed to defend them all. The danger he faces with these kinds of constant lies is that it only takes one to capture the public's attention. Then everything he says will be dismissed. He could give his name and no one will believe him. He's rolling the dice every day.

He has had a long string of failures that democrats want to ignore. When they do, they think everyone else will too. It's not happening. You can look at any news show, check in any political discussion and not one person is saying "But he passed the Lily Ledbetter law".

When Romney gets TROUNCED worse than McCain did come November I hope I don't see a SINGLE one of you RWers talking about "Well, I knew he wasn't going to win anyway" "Romney wasn't a Conservative" or any other such nonsense.

I really hope I DON'T see anything like that.

You won't. We give in. You win. The polls and Scarbo say so. Romney might as well not even show up.
Alright, don't say I didn't tell you.
Sarcasm away. :cool:

The stars are just not aligning for obama.

The regime is taking every downturn and claim its wonderful. It's wonderful that food prices are rising so fast, it's a sign the economy is improving. Gas isn't really high, if we had less gas the price would be lower. Unemployment isn't rising, more people are working than in the last four years. Public optimisim is at an all time high. Arguably, it's better to say that than Carter's misery index.

obama is coming out with so many whoppers, so fast, libs will be hard pressed to defend them all. The danger he faces with these kinds of constant lies is that it only takes one to capture the public's attention. Then everything he says will be dismissed. He could give his name and no one will believe him. He's rolling the dice every day.

He has had a long string of failures that democrats want to ignore. When they do, they think everyone else will too. It's not happening. You can look at any news show, check in any political discussion and not one person is saying "But he passed the Lily Ledbetter law".
ZOMG!!!!!

49izadw.gif

Too funny....:lol::lol::lol:

According to Joe Scarborough, Mittens doesn't stand a chance come November.

He said on 'Morning Joe' on Wednesday, April 4, "I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,"

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

Do you guys think that is true?

If so, the Republicans are TOAST!!! Like I've been saying all along.

:lol: LOL!!!!

Thats pretty much the way I see it, as it stands now, too. I'm more interested in the Congressional races and Nancy getting the gavel back & a Dem replacing Snowe (R) because of her retirement due to blatant Repub partisanship in the senate.

When Romney gets TROUNCED worse than McCain did come November I hope I don't see a SINGLE one of you RWers talking about "Well, I knew he wasn't going to win anyway" "Romney wasn't a Conservative" or any other such nonsense.

I really hope I DON'T see anything like that.

You won't. We give in. You win. The polls and Scarbo say so. Romney might as well not even show up.
Alright, don't say I didn't tell you.
Sarcasm away. :cool:

I'll tell you now, you may be right.

Forum List

Back