The Repub Party is DEAD!

Derek_Plumber

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
The GOP lost the election. Then they destroyed what was left of their own party. Repubs have no visable candidate for president in 2012. President Obama has been in office less than six months and still has extraordinarily high popularity. The Republican propaganda machine is desperate and running full blast. I even saw a link comparing the president to Hitler! The GOP is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

For Democrats, happy days are here again! The Repub Party is DEAD!

gop_elephant2009-elephant-upside-down-dead-med.jpg

Last edited:
Your post is not internally consistent. A dead organization doesn't have a propaganda machine, does it?

right now things do look pretty bleak. But things looked bleak for the Democrats back in 2004 as well.

And who thought the Jr Senator from Il would take the prize back then, anyway? All the smart money knew the anointed one was the Senator from NY, that she would lead the way to the promised land.

Lets check back in November next year, and see if it is time for a funeral then.

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - Mark Twain

The Republican Party isn't dead, but are leaderless, and in trouble for sure however not dead.

This is the same crap each party goes through every sooo many years... When Dubya got his 2nd term, The Libs were finished. Then of course what everyone was saying was if The Mainstream Media couldnt get their mancrush Barry elected then their Creditibility would be forever tarnished.

Well the Media/Newshacks have no creditibility thats already the case. Barry has ruined more than he's fixed in his first few months including spending more money in his shorthacked term then Dubyah spent in 8 years..:clap2:

You Libs are not that smart, Your savior isnt fixing this Country he's shooting us down :cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Hmmmm.

Democrat leaders.. Obama... Harry Reid.. Nancy Pelosi.

Republican leaders.. ? ? ?

I think I've got to go with the Republicans on this one :)

Well you guys technically got Michael Steele, but I'd figure you wouldn't want to claim him. :lol:

Hmmmm.

Democrat leaders.. Obama... Harry Reid.. Nancy Pelosi.

Republican leaders.. ? ? ?

I think I've got to go with the Republicans on this one :)

Well you guys technically got Michael Steele, but I'd figure you wouldn't want to claim him. :lol:
That'd be enough for me to tell the RNC to shove their membership card where the sun don't shine, were I gullible enough to have been one of their contributors.

If you really want to get down to it, Nixon was no great shakes of a "conservative" either.

The Republican Party haven't had a "Conservative" President since Nixon, but if you want to go back further then it would be Eisenhower.

oh wow--this obviously means the democrats will rule forever and ever with no opposition, right Bobby ? :lol:

Nah, the top moment in the Democrat Hall of Shame politically would be probably two terms of Dubya.

It all depends how Obama does, Republicans will take hold of the White House in 2012 if he REALLY screws up or 2016 if he ends up being like Bush approval rating wise.

However, if Obama ends up having two good terms, then it would all up to who's the candidate in 2016.

oh wow--this obviously means the democrats will rule forever and ever with no opposition, right Bobby ? :lol:

Nah, the top moment in the Democrat Hall of Shame politically would be probably two terms of Dubya.

It all depends how Obama does, Republicans will take hold of the White House in 2012 if he REALLY screws up or 2016 if he ends up being like Bush approval rating wise.

However, if Obama ends up having two good terms, then it would all up to who's the candidate in 2016.

so they're not dead ? omg :lol:
How long do you intend to pretend that there is this little two party game going on ?

Dude, qualified people don't get into politics!

That's not answering my question. What would you consider "qualified"? I never said who in Politics is qualified. Read before trying to respond with what you think is a witty answer.

Forum List

Back