The Rep Letter

Please copy and paste this letter and send it to the management of USMB and everybody on your contact list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear USMB Management,
I (Your Name) am getting frustrated with the message that I need to spread more rep around before I can rep a poster again. Most people are not worthy of my rep, so if I limit it to only a few select people, why do I have to rep the unworthy in order to rep the worthy once again for their witty or intelligent posts?
I understand that some people in the past have abused the rep system. That is no reason to punish the rest of us for the bad behavior of a few.
Thank you for your consideration in this manner,
Sincerely, (Your Name)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you send this message to the entire moderating team you will receive good luck.
If you send it to the entire moderating team and 3 members you will have a wish granted.
If you send it to the entire moderating team and 10 members you will receive good luck for a year and get 3 wishes (no, you can't wish for more wishes).
The last person that didn't send it to the entire moderating team got bit by a rabid cat and then got neg repped into oblivion and then disappeared into the vortex of ethernet damnation.
Just spread it around, cranky pants.
Just choose the nearest post.
This post, for example.

No, no, this post.

Now, now ladies, keep fighting over my rep.
It's good for my ego.

Geezus.... Ain't it already HUGE? :eusa_whistle:

Now then.... I have a solution to the "You must spread some rep" problem.... Just ramdomly rep the person's post just ahead of you, regardless of who it is, in a few threads.... That should take care of it.

Someone help me remember this thread when there is a "Poster Who Started The Weirdest Rep-Whore Thread at USMB" poll. :lol:

-Joe

Forum List

Back