The Rep Glitch Is Pissing Me Off

On 1 site i am on i have to be careful giving rep because my REP POWER is '436327' and if rep someone,they either get 11 ALL RED OR ALL GREEN DOTS :D

Every time I rep someone, an angel gets his wings

I just repped a poster who had 702 points before and 15 minutes after I repped him. That's not fair. He should have had 703 points after he got my rep. I know I pushed the right button, because the second time I pushed the rep button (Just to make sure) indeed the "you must spread rep...." message came up as it should have. But what should have happened, is he should have had his rep increased by +1. Please fix rep. Thanks

becki

I just repped a poster who had 702 points before and 15 minutes after I repped him. That's not fair. He should have had 703 points after he got my rep. I know I pushed the right button, because the second time I pushed the rep button (Just to make sure) indeed the "you must spread rep...." message came up as it should have. But what should have happened, is he should have had his rep increased by +1. Please fix rep. Thanks

becki

you don't understand the rep system

shut up.

becki

Hon, you need 1000 points to move up another rep point, not 100. I think you got confused.

When you rep someone they won't move up a point, unless they only need 115 more points to reach 1000. Now when I rep someone, or someone else does with over 1000, they will move up a point. Or in my case, some will move up 2 points if they have 300 points or more already.

Does this help?

When I rep someone, a liberal finds a job!

Somebody probably made a really good post too.

Oh, and if your going to be a rep whore, let's sex up the wardrobe okay?

<keeps straight face>

becki

Hon, you need 1000 points to move up another rep point, not 100. I think you got confused.

When you rep someone they won't move up a point, unless they only need 115 more points to reach 1000. Now when I rep someone, or someone else does with over 1000, they will move up a point. Or in my case, some will move up 2 points if they have 300 points or more already.

Does this help?

well, in any event that apparently thats not happening...*shrugs*

becki

Does this help?

well, in any event that apparently thats not happening...*shrugs*

Oh really? :eusa_whistle:

becki

Does this help?
Yes, it does. Thank you EchoZulu.

Forum List

Back