The Rep Glitch Is Pissing Me Off

And another thing.... while I'm on the subject of rep....

What the fuck are you people (and by 'you people', I mean everyone on the board) thinking by letting someone like me get to a rep level of 1654? Are you fucking stupid?

:lol:

And another thing.... while I'm on the subject of rep....

What the fuck are you people (and by 'you people', I mean everyone on the board) thinking by letting someone like me get to a rep level of 1654? Are you fucking stupid?

:lol:

Personally, I blame FailedToGo & Bass. They start so many threads trying to win your affection that your name is constantly in the active threads.

Actually, I empathize with CaliforniaGirl. I don't like it when things don't work like they're supposd to either. I think she has a point and her question should be answered in a serious manner. That's why she's getting agitated, no one is taking her concern seriously.

Just my humble opinion.

I could never figure that stupid rep count thing out before or after a "hack." I really don't care how many points I have, nor did I ever care about how many gold stars I accumulated in grammar school.

It's not the points, it's the principle. It's not about how many I have but how people I rep don't get the points.

That's rep theft!!!!!!!!!! Pure and simple!!!!!!! I demand to know who is steal other people's reps!!!!

Now, I find that my rep has run out. I tried to rep Luissa - bitch has some catchin' up to do - and I can't!!!! I am out!!

Fuck this!

You can't dip into da entitlement rep? I say we start a drive for stimulus rep!

It is just a readjustment in the Rep Market.
Rep values will maintain a good return over the long term.
Please remain calm.

Calm????????

You people steal my rep and tell me to be fucking CALM??????

Do you think it's being redirected? They could be experimenting on you, I'd be careful who you discuss this with..

Forum List

Back