The Rep Glitch Is Pissing Me Off

It is just a readjustment in the Rep Market.
Rep values will maintain a good return over the long term.
Please remain calm.

The repubs took over the rep. You may or may not get it, depending on whether a) they view it as an entitlement, and b) they are willing to sign off on the rep ceiling. It all comes down to the Tea Party gang.

Naw, this is redistribution of wealth, pure and simple. Gotta be the lib/dems behind it. Probably giving it all to RDean and TM, CG is going to go crazy when she finds out.

It is just a readjustment in the Rep Market.
Rep values will maintain a good return over the long term.
Please remain calm.

The repubs took over the rep. You may or may not get it, depending on whether a) they view it as an entitlement, and b) they are willing to sign off on the rep ceiling. It all comes down to the Tea Party gang.

Naw, this is redistribution of wealth, pure and simple. Gotta be the lib/dems behind it. Probably giving it all to RDean and TM, CG is going to go crazy when she finds out.

What

The

Total

Fuck!!!!!!

This is fucking outrageous!

I am just pissed the thread title doesn't have California Girl some where in the title.

I could never figure that stupid rep count thing out before or after a "hack." I really don't care how many points I have, nor did I ever care about how many gold stars I accumulated in grammar school.

It's not the points, it's the principle. It's not about how many I have but how people I rep don't get the points.

That's rep theft!!!!!!!!!! Pure and simple!!!!!!! I demand to know who is steal other people's reps!!!!

Now, I find that my rep has run out. I tried to rep Luissa - bitch has some catchin' up to do - and I can't!!!! I am out!!

Fuck this!

If I pos rep three people in one 24-hour period, I can't rep anyone for at least another 24-hour period and often WAY BEYOND!!! So I've pretty much stopped doing it, and people are going to have to live with just a THANKS. It's a waste of time.

I agree though that something weird happens when someone can neg rep seemingly without restriction. That's another reason I stopped even checking. I think rules are made up depending on who the on-duty mod happens to be, frankly.

I could never figure that stupid rep count thing out before or after a "hack." I really don't care how many points I have, nor did I ever care about how many gold stars I accumulated in grammar school.

It's not the points, it's the principle. It's not about how many I have but how people I rep don't get the points.

That's rep theft!!!!!!!!!! Pure and simple!!!!!!! I demand to know who is steal other people's reps!!!!

Now, I find that my rep has run out. I tried to rep Luissa - bitch has some catchin' up to do - and I can't!!!! I am out!!

Fuck this!

If I pos rep three people in one 24-hour period, I can't rep anyone for at least another 24-hour period and often WAY BEYOND!!! So I've pretty much stopped doing it, and people are going to have to live with just a THANKS. It's a waste of time.

I agree though that something weird happens when someone can neg rep seemingly without restriction. That's another reason I stopped even checking. I think rules are made up depending on who the on-duty mod happens to be, frankly.

It's actually not about that. And, while I am making a mockery of it... it is actually true.

My rep is, currently 1654 so, in theory, if I rep someone, their rep should go up at least one point - maybe two - but most certainly one. But, over the past weeks, I have noticed that - sometimes (not always) - I rep someone and their rep does not go up.

In the past two days, it has happened at least 4 times. I really do want to know why.

Fuck this!

It's actually not about that. And, while I am making a mockery of it... it is actually true.

My rep is, currently 1654 so, in theory, if I rep someone, their rep should go up at least one point - maybe two - but most certainly one. But, over the past weeks, I have noticed that - sometimes (not always) - I rep someone and their rep does not go up.

In the past two days, it has happened at least 4 times. I really do want to know why.

Blame the system maybe. I know whenever I donate a little money, it takes two weeks for that bar to move.

Forum List

Back