The remarkable, unfathomable ignorance of Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Terrorists, dude, terrorists.

Make up your mind people. Either Obama has done nothing to fight terrorism or he's a horrible, nasty meanie.

:lol:

Are you having a conversation in your head?

And these are people HE decides are terrorists. No oversight, no trial, no nothing. Just assassination. He could declare you one any moment and send in the hit squad. But you're too fucking dumb to realize any of that.

Suddenly you are realizing this?

200,000 Iraqis died because an American President decided they were "terrorists".

Please..spare us this "sudden" epiphany.
That was different. Somehow.

Couldn't be because your source is lying, could it? Or a bunch of paranoid loons? Or just typical right wing politics as usual?

The New York Times? The Guardian? They're "right wing" now, are they? :eusa_hand:

So the USA has a target list of terrorists? BIG Fegging deal, dupe- OF course they do. And Debbie hasn't heard of Obama's KILL LIST? Not as such- she's not a tin foil RW idiot tinfoiler...

You people are a brainwashed disgrace. Grow up and read something. I suggest the NYT, the best paper in the world, and not just articles illustrating moronic RW talking points.

NOT the USA, shitstain. OBAMA. Despite your belief otherwise, they ARE two different things.

Are you having a conversation in your head?

And these are people HE decides are terrorists. No oversight, no trial, no nothing. Just assassination. He could declare you one any moment and send in the hit squad. But you're too fucking dumb to realize any of that.

Suddenly you are realizing this?

200,000 Iraqis died because an American President decided they were "terrorists".

Please..spare us this "sudden" epiphany.
That was different. Somehow.

I know, I know -- it's revolting that Mad Albright and Clinton killed 300,000 Iraqis with their 8 years of embargo, and DAILY BOMBINGs, and turning the keys to their food over to the corrupt UN cronies.. THAT probably destroyed their sense of American justice -- just like the "Prez Kill List" destroys mine...

American citizen self proclaimed TERRORISTS, brainwashed MORON. Change the channel, dupe.

Abdulrahman al-Awlaki claimed to be a terrorist? Link?

al-awlaki self proclaimed terrorist - Google Search

Member of Al Quaida, self proclaimed jihadist, wrote "terror Magazine",
all on the first page....yeah, the guy was a peach.

Abdulrahman was 16 years old, I believe you've mistaken him for his father...

American citizen self proclaimed TERRORISTS, brainwashed MORON. Change the channel, dupe.

Abdulrahman al-Awlaki claimed to be a terrorist? Link?

al-awlaki self proclaimed terrorist - Google Search

Member of Al Quaida, self proclaimed jihadist, wrote "terror Magazine",
all on the first page....yeah, the guy was a peach.

I'm not seeing where Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, Anwar's 16 year old son, claimed to be a terrorist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back