The remarkable, unfathomable ignorance of Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Hater dupes are a total disgrace. Assume the position, the con man in chief will take a header tonight....Debbie is a lovely girl despite the nonstop character assassination/hate from the a-hole RW.

She's the queen of lying character assassination.

I've never even heard people on her side say she's a "lovely" girl. She's a dem whore.

An example of ANY Wasserman lie, chump of the greedy rich? LOL!

Terrorists, dude, terrorists.

Make up your mind people. Either Obama has done nothing to fight terrorism or he's a horrible, nasty meanie.

:lol:

Are you having a conversation in your head?

And these are people HE decides are terrorists. No oversight, no trial, no nothing. Just assassination. He could declare you one any moment and send in the hit squad. But you're too fucking dumb to realize any of that.

Suddenly you are realizing this?

200,000 Iraqis died because an American President decided they were "terrorists".

Please..spare us this "sudden" epiphany.

Hater dupes are a total disgrace. Assume the position, the con man in chief will take a header tonight....Debbie is a lovely girl despite the nonstop character assassination/hate from the a-hole RW.

She's the queen of lying character assassination.

I've never even heard people on her side say she's a "lovely" girl. She's a dem whore.

An example of ANY Wasserman lie, chump of the greedy rich? LOL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVEpKQHs6Ac]Busted: Debbie Wasserman Schultz Caught Lying on Live TV - YouTube[/ame]

That was hard. Took me about 2 seconds.

Want more?

Couldn't be because your source is lying, could it? Or a bunch of paranoid loons? Or just typical right wing politics as usual?

The New York Times? The Guardian? They're "right wing" now, are they? :eusa_hand:

So the USA has a target list of terrorists? BIG Fegging deal, dupe- OF course they do. And Debbie hasn't heard of Obama's KILL LIST? Not as such- she's not a tin foil RW idiot tinfoiler...

You people are a brainwashed disgrace. Grow up and read something. I suggest the NYT, the best paper in the world, and not just articles illustrating moronic RW talking points.

This information came from the New York Times.

Make up your mind people. Either Obama has done nothing to fight terrorism or he's a horrible, nasty meanie.

And these are people HE decides are terrorists. No oversight, no trial, no nothing. Just assassination. He could declare you one any moment and send in the hit squad. But you're too fucking dumb to realize any of that.

Suddenly you are realizing this?

200,000 Iraqis died because an American President decided they were "terrorists".

Please..spare us this "sudden" epiphany.

Did I say "suddenly I realize", you half-wit? I'm just trying to dumb it down for the short bus riders.

200,000 Iraqis or not, Bush didn't sign indefinite detention and use a hit list when he made war proclamations.

Stop looking backward to justify Obama's lies, unconstitutional activity and blatant murders.

The New York Times? The Guardian? They're "right wing" now, are they? :eusa_hand:

So the USA has a target list of terrorists? BIG Fegging deal, dupe- OF course they do. And Debbie hasn't heard of Obama's KILL LIST? Not as such- she's not a tin foil RW idiot tinfoiler...

You people are a brainwashed disgrace. Grow up and read something. I suggest the NYT, the best paper in the world, and not just articles illustrating moronic RW talking points.

This information came from the New York Times.

:lmao:

This guy is a grade A++ full blown retard.

Secret kill list used to assassinate people all over the world, lmao.

What a loon.

Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will - New York Times

You have no problem with Obama randomly assassinating people without due process. You do know that means you can't complain when a Republican does the same thing, don't you?

If American citizens had gone to Germany and joined the Axis war effort, I would see no problem with FDR targeting them to be bombed into oblivion if they could not be captured and brought to trial. It would be idiotic to whine about "no oversight, no trial, no nothing". They are enemy fighters working to kill Americans from afar, not liquor store robbers.

There is no difference here, and I don't have a problem with Bush or Obama taking out people with whom we are at war. They may be beyond the reach of a pair of handcuffs, but they are not beyond the reach of our military weapons. So be it.

I would, and I do.

Forum List

Back