The Remarkable Ignorance of this Adminstration on Display

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
So the Obama Admin has announced they will be running an Ad in Pakistan(not sure if anywhere else) with Obama and Hillary, explaining to people there that the movie they claim is the only reason people are made, was not mad by the US government, and they had nothing to do with it.

How Ignorant can they be, they actually think the People Rioting make that Distinction? How Ignorant can they be to Believe the Movie is the Real Reason for the Riots?

This is the most Inept, Failure of an Admin I have ever seen. We are witnessing what happens when you put an Idealist, Liberal, with no experience at all, in charge of Foreign Policy.

Absolutely Pathetic.

Last edited:
Kinda like the last administration thinking we would be welcomed into Iraq with roses thrown in our path and open arms, not like it was with IED's and AK47 arms.

Yeah Bush III

So the Obama Admin has announced they will be running an Add in Pakistan(not sure if anywhere else) with Obama and Hillary, explaining to people there that the movie they claim is the only reason people are made, was not mad by the US government, and they had nothing to do with it.

How Ignorant can they be, they actually think the People Rioting make that Distinction? How Ignorant can they be to Believe the Movie is the Real Reason for the Riots?

This is the most Inept, Failure of an Admin I have ever seen. We are witnessing what happens when you put an Idealist, Liberal, with no experience at all, in charge of Foreign Policy.

Absolutely Pathetic.

You post things like "running an Add in Pakistan" and then have the nerve to marvel the ignorance of the Obama administration?

And seriously dude, what's with the indiscriminate capitalization? Germans are the only ones I know of who capitalize nouns but you capitalize nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives.... and not even consistently.

And to top it all off.... where's your link?

So the Obama Admin has announced they will be running an Add in Pakistan(not sure if anywhere else) with Obama and Hillary, explaining to people there that the movie they claim is the only reason people are made, was not mad by the US government, and they had nothing to do with it.

Absolutely Pathetic.

You post things like "running an Add in Pakistan" and then have the nerve to marvel the ignorance of the Obama administration?

And seriously dude, what's with the indiscriminate capitalization? Germans are the only ones I know of who capitalize nouns but you capitalize nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives.... and not even consistently.

US spends $70k on ads denouncing anti-Islam film - Local News - Clarksburg, WV | NBC News
and seriously, what are you the board English monitor?

Absolutely Pathetic.

Yes Focus on a typo and how I type capitalize, and ignore how incredibly naive your President is. Naive or dishonest. You pick.

I didn't think I needed to provide a Link, It's been on NBC, FOX, and CNN so far, but I see someone provided one for your lazy ass.

Last edited:

Absolutely Pathetic.

US spends $70k on ads denouncing anti-Islam film - Local News - Clarksburg, WV | NBC News

LOL

Cleaning up after your pal?

Brown noser.

Remember this when Liberals tell you we are wrong when we say they hate us for our freedoms. This is a clear example of them hating free speech. They hate freedom of religion. They hate freedom of expression. They hate it all, because they see them as corrupting their morals. Funny as hell coming from a bunch of savages that sodomized our Ambassadors body before and after his death.

Their morals need no help being corrupted.

Absolutely Pathetic.

Yes Focus on a typo and they why I type on the Internet and ignore how incredibly Naive your president is. Naive or Dishonest. You pick.

I didn't think I needed to provide a Link, It's been on NBC, FOX, and CNN so far, but I see someone provided one for your lazy ass.

A typo? As in one? You've got three in one sentence alone. Yes, someone provided a link for you because you're too fucking lazy to post one of your own. Who gives a crap if money was spent denouncing the film? How much fucking money do you think has been spent already because of this dumb fucking film? Use your head.

so you dont like the idea of them trying to stop people from doing stupid by educating them that we are not to blame?

Ok lets not send the message out and see who else gets killed.

next time use some critical thinking skills before you jerk off

so you dont like the idea of them trying to stop people from doing stupid by educating them that we are not to blame?

Education is for communists, you see....

Education is for communists, you see....

Its getting really old with these people sitting in their chairs in their houses bitching about something they dont have the first clue on. ( I am not claiming i do either, i don't. )

You have a problem with it? Get off your fat ass, buy a ticket and go solve the fucking problem.

LOL

Cleaning up after your pal?

Brown noser.

I've only been here how long?
What is it, you can't stand that you were called out? By the way, have you officially been nominated for English board monitor or is it just a way to take focus off the real issues?

So the Obama Admin has announced they will be running an Ad in Pakistan(not sure if anywhere else) with Obama and Hillary, explaining to people there that the movie they claim is the only reason people are made, was not mad by the US government, and they had nothing to do with it.

Absolutely Pathetic.

Where is the ignorance in trying to diffuse a volatile political situation?

Oh...I forgot

American Exceptionalism does not allow you to acknowledge the feelings of others

Absolutely Pathetic.

Oh...I forgot

American Exceptionalism does not allow you to acknowledge the feelings of others

do you see them running ads apologizing for killing our citizens?
What is with all this touchy, feely crap anyway? Do people really believe that will change the minds of radicals? Seriously? And most importantly, the US gov't. didn't make the film nor anyone associated with it, a person did, even less reason to apologize.

Absolutely Pathetic.

Oh...I forgot

do you see them running ads apologizing for killing our citizens?
What is with all this touchy, feely crap anyway? Do people really believe that will change the minds of radicals? Seriously? And most importantly, the US gov't. didn't make the film nor anyone associated with it, a person did, even less reason to apologize.

Oh yes

The most powerful nation in the world has to set its ethical standards at the level of terrorists

Waaaaaaaaa.....But THEY didn't say they are sorry!

Clinton should have followed through on the USA promise to Afghanistan. A few roads and schools built would have made a difference.

Muslims must be part of the agenda.

Forum List

Back