The religion of peas

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
mushy-peas-400x316.jpg

I can't believe anyone eats that shit! Mushy peas. Gag.

I have it on good authority that Swaggert/Braggert lives on mushy peas and in fact is one of those hoarders that lives in an apartment stacked to the ceiling with cans and cans of the stuff.

mushy-peas-400x316.jpg

I have it on good authority that Swaggert/Braggert lives on mushy peas and in fact is one of those hoarders that lives in an apartment stacked to the ceiling with cans and cans of the stuff.

I guess that would make bragger/swagger an english pea. If we hit him long enough he can be a split pea. As to religion.... yes it is nothing but pea soup. (the kind in the exorcist!)

mushy-peas-400x316.jpg

Real men eat broccoli.

mushy-peas-400x316.jpg

Have you seen the Exorcist?

After reading the thread title, I thought we'd be praying to peas, not squashing them up. That seems rather a disrespectful way to treat a diety. ;)

Any difference then the body and blood thing? Ya eat both. :lol:

Forum List

Back