The Relevance of Feminism Now

Women are treated unfairly, if you think otherwise you make too much money, lol.

I don't know about pay and benefits and stuff like that, but I know for a 100% fact that women are often treated with less respect and dignity than a man working the exact same job.

I have personal, life experince to back this up. I am so glad I'm not an american women, better yet, I"M SO GLAD I'M NOT AN ATTRACTIVE WOMEN!

You should try being a male Victoria's Secret model and see how much dignity and respect you get. Since I just came up with one job where women will always get more respect than men my guess is your life experience is worth about as much as any other anecdote, nothing.

God damn!

It should make anyone sick to their stomachs. We created a world for a short moment in which daughters could grow up to be anything they wanted. Instead women took that chance and gave their daughters toddlers in tiaras, thong bikinis for six year olds, brazillian waxes for 14 year olds, plastic surgery and botox for teenagers and breast implants for girls who haven't developed breasts. Instead of ambition women handed over the expected payment for babies, abortions, and the provison for their next meal. At one time, it was unacceptable for women to be raised to think they can't do anything, a man must provide for them. Now it's completely acceptable for women to be raised to think they can't do anything but the government will provide for them.

I wish it had just never happened. It was a mistake to even want women's equality in the first place. They simply aren't capable. Some are, and they will be beaten down by the rest into mediocrity and scented douche.
Very well put. I would also add that the barbecue should only be manned by a man. It's way too much power for anyone without manly arms and a heart like a lion.
And the remote control. No sense trying to go against the laws of nature. :)

For most of my adult life I have held jobs that are more typically held by men. I have never, and I do mean never, been paid less than a man for the work than I did. Generally I have earned more than most of the men because I made myself more productive and effective and therefore worth more money.

The evidence is clear that women who educate themselves on a par with top wage earners, who acquire comparable skills, and who put the same effort and savvy in the the job, will generally earn somewhat more than the average man doing the same work.

The woman who takes time off to have and raise kids or for whatever other purpose is to be commended and applauded, but she cannot expect to come back to the job with the same senority and experience that those who did not take time off will have. But every woman has the full right to make that choice one way or the other.

Forum List

Back