The Reign

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Perhaps it is obvious to most but, if it is, most don't seem to carry such wisdom in their political conversations...

In just watching the last several years it has come that our bottom end of America, those we enslave as a nation are those who come to rule over us in time.

Some would say this is historical witchcraft... the deviation and empowerment of slaves to withstand and/or overthrow their captives, yet it seems it is also very karmic.

However, it is psychological rooted. Are we wired to be so given to it? From the historical uncovering of other civilizations, it seems a cycle of cycles that has been inescapable.

I don't know... I am asking for the board's thoughts. What makes sense is William Blake's famous saying that life in America was to be lived forward but understood backward. My thoughts about such? :evil: Completely logical and sometimes the necessary key that is all too often rejected or denied because of the biblical insertion about those who look backward are not worthy of what is to come... yet those are, from what I have come to understand so far for myself, referring to different angles of the same productive progressive potential.

The movements even within the board sometimes only prove how movement(s) will occur from mere suggestion(s). I can not, by logic and reason, criticize and condemn media sources for such distortions that have happened within the grand American life because it has been by the freewill of the individual people to fall in step with such things. *he*arts* come to be *hearts* only to sometimes be later divided again... thankfully there has been a predictability and the divisions have been ushered back into fashion and form... *he*arts*, indeed... time and again.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Perhaps through time, careful inspection, and consistent consideration 'we' come to better recognize the importance of each tool utilized, of each individual proactive, active, and/or inactive.

One thing is for sure, at this point in time, what I come to see only further binds me to deeper levels of respect toward the entire systems of systems. Respect toward both the predictable and the unpredictable.

Sometimes, I must say, however, it can be an immensely lonely thing to not have more than a messageboard to share these things with... :) however, there is also a necessary 'code of secrecy' that 'we' abide by and not because 'we' are martyr minded, rather because there are levels of understanding and love that obviously cannot be conveyed or shared by any show or way outside of
time.

• Banned
Drivel... and LOki... lovely... to continually drive Low key can be more provoking. I'll just go lay down now, I suppose. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back