The Regressives are going after masculinity bigly

In other news, MMA's legality and Popularity has increased exponentially since the early 2000s, and so has the number of people in the united states training in hand to hand combat.
And?

Not sure how that relates to this thread
Seems like theres a push and pull for everything. Microcosms in a Nation of 320million people do not imply some great epidemic.

When Mac loses the ability to raise his own boys how he sees fuckin fit, then I give him permission to whine like he does daily without rolling my eyes and going :itsok:

Plus, if we are talking about the regressives attacking maculinity, lets look at an old.man who sits on the internet every day whining about whats trendy.

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

How to Combat Toxic Masculinity: Don’t be Afraid to Engage
Bullying and Toxic Masculinity
We Need To 'Undefine' Masculinity
The Mean Progressive: Trumped-Up Masculinity
A Guy’s Guide to The Gender-Minimized 1st Date -
Feminism 101: What is Toxic Masculinity?
Why Masculinity Needs To Be Crushed
Should We End Masculinity - The Progressive View
it's a fad. sooner or later things come off the extremes. we are who we are despite our constant attempts to be better. the push behind punishing those who speak out against this movement has dropped considerably and now the counter fire is gearing up.

gonna need a lot more popcorn.

Brands Are Throwing Out Gender Norms to Reflect a More Fluid World – Adweek

As gender stereotypes lose favor culturally, marketers would be wise to promote that a "product is for a certain kind of hair or a certain kind of body type," says Skey, because "you can subscribe to that hair or that body type regardless of who you are."

covergirl-james-charles.png

In other news, MMA's legality and Popularity has increased exponentially since the early 2000s, and so has the number of people in the united states training in hand to hand combat.
And?

Seems like theres a push and pull for everything. Microcosms in a Nation of 320million people do not imply some great epidemic.

When Mac loses the ability to raise his own boys how he sees fuckin fit, then I give him permission to whine like he does daily without rolling my eyes and going :itsok:

Plus, if we are talking about the regressives attacking maculinity, lets look at an old.man who sits on the internet every day whining about whats trendy.
Show me on the doll where Mac touched you...

Good grief

And?

Good grief
I dont like whiney men gramps. Its all mac ever does, so I hollar back like your stereo does when youre drunk and on a Metallica binge and posting in the FZ :)

BTW, the regressives have gotten to my homey Grampa :( he owns a doll..fakkkk

And by the way, notice how they're deploying their "isolation" tactic, trying to isolate the Boy Scouts story only instead of addressing the big picture, which I did.

They do this to minimize the point. The Boy Scout story is just one of many, MANY examples of the point. I even brought up others in the OP.

These people just have to lie to cover for what they're doing.

I don't even know what to say. I mean I AGREE with you,

but what more is there TO say?

The harm is trying to marginalize normal healthy behavior is obvious, and those supporting it won't even defend it, they move to attack, deflect, distract.

From your first link:

"To clarify, “masculinity” in this context refers not to men’s innate traits, but to the cultural construction of manhood. When we talk about the harmful effects of toxic masculinity, we are not criticizing men, but are calling out the unfair standards imposed upon them."

They claim they are not criticizing men.

Then.

"This form of masculinity has nothing to do with being a man, and everything to do with being an emotionless robot with alarming social opinions including:

• Loving sex, but not really liking women.
  • Violence is the way “men” solve problems.
  • Dominance over women.
  • Believing that they are entitled to success due to their gender.
  • Labeling men who don’t subscribe to this mindset as “Beta.”"

What a load of crap.

In my adult life, I have never met a man who thinks that violence is the way to solve problems.

Nor thought that men were dominate over women.

not believed that they were entitled to success due to their gender,

nor labeled any men they disagreed with as "Beta" (other than some lib assholes on this site)

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

This decision will effectively kill the girlscouts as an organization eventually. Rather than changing the organization to meet the needs of the girls they're trying to change the boys to meet the needs of the girls.
It really is sad that we're homodginizing our children and not teaching them individuality.
Winner!

And by the way, notice how they're deploying their "isolation" tactic, trying to isolate the Boy Scouts story only instead of addressing the big picture, which I did.

Mac's "big pictures" frequently look like this.

conspiracy-web.jpg

They do this to minimize the point. The Boy Scout story is just one of many, MANY examples of the point. I even brought up others in the OP.

Yes, and they are all the kind of crazy we've come to expect from you.

And?

Good grief
I dont like whiney men gramps. Its all mac ever does, so I hollar back like your stereo does when youre drunk and on a Metallica binge and posting in the FZ :)
I read a lot of Macs posts. He doesn't strike me as whiney. In fact I can't really name anyone in this site that I would "honestly" give that label to.

He strikes me as an old school Democrat that doesn't like the changes he's seen in his party and their push to strip everyone of their uniqueness. I tend to agree despite thinking he's a tool for voting for Hillary

And?

Good grief
I read a lot of Macs posts. He doesn't strike me as whiney. In fact I can't really name anyone in this site that I would "honestly" give that label to.

He strikes me as an old school Democrat that doesn't like the changes he's seen in his party and their push to strip everyone of their uniqueness. I tend to agree despite thinking he's a tool for voting for Hillary
I respect your opinion and have a different experience. But that doesnt mean we cant jam togevva :cheers2:

These people just have to lie to cover for what they're doing.

I don't even know what to say. I mean I AGREE with you,

but what more is there TO say?

The harm is trying to marginalize normal healthy behavior is obvious, and those supporting it won't even defend it, they move to attack, deflect, distract.

From your first link:

"To clarify, “masculinity” in this context refers not to men’s innate traits, but to the cultural construction of manhood. When we talk about the harmful effects of toxic masculinity, we are not criticizing men, but are calling out the unfair standards imposed upon them."

They claim they are not criticizing men.

Then.

"This form of masculinity has nothing to do with being a man, and everything to do with being an emotionless robot with alarming social opinions including:

• Loving sex, but not really liking women.
  • Violence is the way “men” solve problems.
  • Dominance over women.
  • Believing that they are entitled to success due to their gender.
  • Labeling men who don’t subscribe to this mindset as “Beta.”"

What a load of crap.

In my adult life, I have never met a man who thinks that violence is the way to solve problems.

Nor thought that men were dominate over women.

not believed that they were entitled to success due to their gender,

nor labeled any men they disagreed with as "Beta" (other than some lib assholes on this site)
Much of this has just been conflict invented in the minds of you-know-who.

They haven't exactly made a secret of their hatred of masculinity, and now they're manifesting it culturally.

Brands Are Throwing Out Gender Norms to Reflect a More Fluid World – Adweek

As gender stereotypes lose favor culturally, marketers would be wise to promote that a "product is for a certain kind of hair or a certain kind of body type," says Skey, because "you can subscribe to that hair or that body type regardless of who you are."

covergirl-james-charles.png

Oh, noes, a boy wearing makeup.... We are all doomed... Doomed I tell you.

(I think that's a dude. I can't really tell).

Maybe Mac needs to hang out with NovaSteve, he sees a tranny under every bush.

Nobody triggers the Regressives like ol' Mac triggers the Regressives.

:bye1:
Im more masculine than you, bud. Id bet my entire dick and balls. My complete Rambo set, Rockies 1-14 Collection --- spit bucket and my Irish Spring

:rolleyes:

There a very appriecable upside to this growing movement of feminizing of men. Regardless of any social initiative; biology trumps all. Women still prefer to breed with dominant alpha males, regardless of what they choose to natter on about. That means more pussy, and more babies for "real" men. And that's as it should be. Its how nature intended the pecking order to work itself out. There's never been a better time, to be a man, amongst males...

Society wants the hunter but doesn't want the hunter to be comfortable with expressing what makes him/her a hunter. It's nonsense.

This gender neutrality nonsense is one of the major reasons I can't figure out why anyone takes the fringe left seriously.

Hey dog, be a mouse.

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back