The Regressive Left Must be Stopped...

"The Regressive Left Must be Stopped..."

Typical of most on the authoritarian right: all dissent and differing points of view must be ‘stopped’ – conformity must be compelled, diversity must be feared and ridiculed.
Actually that is the exact reason I'm against the regressive left. As explained, that tends to be the viewpoint of that extremist faction. You honestly sound like you have no clue what the Regressive Left is, since you basically described their tactics and tried to transpose them onto me (remember, I'm the guy arguing that the dude in the video should be allowed to wear his hair however he feels).
There's no way to know if they can't see it or if they won't see it.

No matter how obvious it is.

One of the many fascinating questions when observing the behaviors of hardcore partisan ideology on both ends.

"The Regressive Left Must be Stopped..."

Typical of most on the authoritarian right: all dissent and differing points of view must be ‘stopped’ – conformity must be compelled, diversity must be feared and ridiculed.
Actually that is the exact reason I'm against the regressive left. As explained, that tends to be the viewpoint of that extremist faction. You honestly sound like you have no clue what the Regressive Left is, since you basically described their tactics and tried to transpose them onto me (remember, I'm the guy arguing that the dude in the video should be allowed to wear his hair however he feels).
There's no way to know if they can't see it or if they won't see it.

No matter how obvious it is.

One of the many fascinating questions when observing the behaviors of hardcore partisan ideology on both ends.

Who is "they"? Name some names, please.

Forum List

Back