The Regime Is Punishing Fox News Again

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[The only silver lining in this is that this harlot will not have Secret Service protection forever.
Benito Mussolini's luck ran out near the end of the WWII when a group of Italian Partisans recognized him in spite of his woman's disguise and unceremoniously dispatched him and his mistress Clara Petacchi to the promised land. Even in the depths of a war known for the extreme brutality of the events that occurred in it, the Italian Partisans showed a touch of refined gallantry when they bound up Clara's skirt to avoid compromising her modesty as they hung her body upside down alongside her lover's, the very recently late Il Duce's ]

"I’m sure most of you remember that in October of ’09, White House Communications Director, Anita Dunn, led a broadside against fox news, that seemed organized and calculated to delegitimize the news organization. When the White House tried to exclude Fox from the “Pay Czar” interviews, the WH Press pool came to it’s defense, and the White House blinked. After being called “Nixonian” by not only right of center pundits, but some in the MSM, as well, the White House finally backed off.

This time, the only ones I hear complaining are various personalities at Fox News, most notably Greta Van Susteren, who is more than a little peeved:

Here is my proof. The Administration is now 3 out of 3:

1/ The State Department called a media conference call the night before its employees testified on Capitol Hill and OMITTED FOX FROM THE CALL; (they claimed it was an accidental oversight);

2/ About 2 weeks after the above State Department conference call to all in the media, the CIA had a media wide briefing and released their timeline. The CIA invited major news organizations to the briefing but THE CIA EXCLUDED FOX FROM THOSE INVITED TO THE BRIEFING

3/ and now the latest…. DNI Director James Clapper told Capitol Hill last week that the DNI did not know who took the term Al Qaeda out of the talking points that was given to Ambassador Susan Rice. It turns out that is not true and the DNI released a memo to the media last night indicating that DNI Director James Clapper was wrong last week when he said that (incidentally two plus months after the murders.) The DNI / Intelligence removed Al Qaeda from the talking points memo given to Ambassador Susan Rice. But that’s not all – it isn’t just the “who is on first” at the DNI, it is also what the DNI did to Fox last night. The DNI LEFT FOX NEWS CHANNEL OFF ITS DISTRIBUTION LIST last night when it released this new memo to the media.

You know why Fox is left out 3 out of 3. We at Fox are not simply accepting what they say, what they dish out. We are looking for facts and corroboration when there are inconsistencies and discrepancies. To the extent we get anything wrong is because the Administration is doing whatever it can to thwart us from getting the facts.

Who in the Regime is behind denying Fox News White House access? Who would be that catty and spiteful?

This rumor, repeat RUMOR via Ulsterman, 11/01/12 could shed some light on that.

A rep from Jarrett office was in today. She gave us a finish line pep talk and then afterwards, heard her saying how Jarrett is very excited about a 2nd term agenda and a big part of that agenda is to punish everyone who opposed them during the first term and the campaign. Strange that everything was “Ms. Jarrett wants this, and Ms. Jarrett is looking forward to that”. You hardly heard Obama’s name mentioned by her which I guess reinforces what people are saying. Valerie Jarrett really is the power in the White House. I know that when her representative showed up it was like royalty was visiting. All the big dogs were lined up to meet her and acting real friendly and they gave us a heads up an hour before and told us we better “put on a good show” while she was here.

The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” She was talking directly to about three of them. Sr. staff. And she wasn’t trying to be quiet about it at all. And they were all listening and shaking their heads and smiling while she said it. Pretty creepy."

The Regime Is Punishing Fox News Again « Nice Deb

Oh my god...

Four more years of this fucking baseless whining.

WHY GOD, WHY DID OBAMA HAVE TO WIN? THESE PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE ON FOR AT LEAST FOUR MORE YEARS LIKE THIS!

Today's headline regarding Egypt:
Friday 23 November 2012
Violence in Egypt after Morsi assumes sweeping new powers
Violent protests broke out across Egypt today after the new Muslim Brotherhood president, Mohammed Morsi, awarded himself wide-ranging powers over its political transition.
Violence in Egypt after Morsi assumes sweeping new powers - Telegraph

sound like prelude to USA based on Jarrett's comments???

The author forgets David Brock, the head of the George Soros financed mediamatters website that meets weekly with the White House Office Of Communications in order to obtain the White House's latest talking points and information on how the White House wants the national discourse to be directed in the interim before their next meeting. The mediamatters website then disseminates the WhiteHouse's directives out to the national media, the NYT, the WaPo, the LA Times, the Miami Herald, the Chicago tribune, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC.
The Old Propagandameister Joseph Goebbels never had it so good.

Despite the regime's best efforts, Fox continues to be the highest rated cable news network on the air. The question is, when will the obama royals start arresting Fox personnel?

Oh my god...

WHY GOD, WHY DID OBAMA HAVE TO WIN? THESE PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE ON FOR AT LEAST FOUR MORE YEARS LIKE THIS!

Well IF at the end of 4 years THIS IS YOUR biggest complaint.. live with it!
But with a President that wants to destroy WANTS to destroy 1,300 companies cost taxpayers $100 billion a year tax payments and lay off 400,000 people,
you'll be joining the crowd!

YOU will be paying more in Federal taxes,, local property taxes simply because the guy you stupidly voted for HAS NO IDEA of where tax revenue comes from!
Seriously your guy wants more people unemployed why else would his agenda be to destroy companies, jobs, the economic base of the USA!

Happy Thanksgiving from this biggest mother frogger of all mother froggers.

I unnerstand that some Florida cop was recently forced to resign after he volunteered to go pop this forksucker. Nice to know that not all American patriots are dead or in hiding. General Ham and Admiral Gaouette temporarily unavailable for comment. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glenn Doherty were also unavailable for comment, but on a more or less permanent basis.

Report: White House Considering Corporate Donors For Obama’s Inauguration… | Weasel Zippers

Al Sharpton, NAACP, National Urban League Want Payback From Obama After Delivering Voters On Election Day… | Weasel Zippers

Oh my god...

No one fucking forces you to stay around and listen now do the cow paddie?

Forum List

Back