CDZ The Reformation of the Republican Party

Even if we could deport 11 million undocumented workers, why would we? They are VITAL to our economy, which would collapse without them.

lol no it wouldn't; this is just propaganda with zero basis in fact.

Even if we could ban all Muslims from entering the U.S., why WOULD we? All it would do is alienate our best resource in the world for interdicting terrorism abroad (moderate muslims at home) and the terrorists would just adapt by sending "Muslim" terrorists who claim not to be Muslims anyway.

More nonsense, based on wishful thinking, not reality. There is every reason for not allowing them in, the same reasons we don't allow Nazis or gangsters to immigrate or travel freely. Most people have the good sense not to care if they make killers and ideological fringe groups like Nazis 'angry' and 'alienated', hence they feel little desire for Islamists for the same reasons.

Not one thing Trump has ever said throughout this campaign was even given a minute's prior thought, much less the scrutiny and peer-review of policy decisions that have made our country great.

Actually the press never wanted to discuss real policies with him, they wanted to smear him and distort his views just because most of them are hacks and get paid to; Parties and candidates pour billions of bucks on networks, newspapers, radio, all media, and a guy like Trump who spent almost nothing relative to what the others spent trying to sink him sends a very bad message from their point of view; it's like the election cycle's version of the Zimmerman lynching that failed. It worries the hacks a lot. It's a terrible precedent for them, and their arrogant egos.

Trump and his supporters are merely a symptom of our unwillingness to adequately fund and value public education in this country. It's that simple to me.

That would more fit the Democrats, as they are the Party relying most on the uneducated voters demographics. And besides, that '11,000,000' number came out over 30 years ago in Reagan's first term, so you might want to update your own 'education'.

I don't think it's possible for you to get any dumber. I suppose that's comforting.

Forum List

Back