The redskins should change their name

They been the redskins forever and far as I'm concerned it will stay that way

I have no time for this silly shit

And negro slaves had been negro slaves for ever and as far as some people were concerned it would stay that way. It didn't. People grew up.

If it didn't matter in 1989 it shouldn't matter now

It mattered in 1989, but then not enough people gave a damn in 1989.

Are you saying slavery didn't matter in 1789 or 1791?

SO why didn't people give a damm in 1989?

Why don't you give a damn in 2015, maybe the same reason.

Why didn't people care in 1989? Hurry up an answer me because I have to go to the bathroom

And negro slaves had been negro slaves for ever and as far as some people were concerned it would stay that way. It didn't. People grew up.

Why didn't people care in 1989? Hurry up an answer me because I have to go to the bathroom

Jeez, you're being REALLY pedantic aren't you.

Why the hell would I know why they didn't care. I'm not them. Why the hell don't YOU care?

Like I said, chances are they're going to be similar reasons.

You seem to be trying to divert attention away from the actual topic.

Why didn't people care about slavery in 1791? Oh, some people did, some people didn't. Washington had slaves, right? He also didn't give a damn about those native American women and children he slaughtered either.

Jeez, you're being REALLY pedantic aren't you.

Why the hell would I know why they didn't care. I'm not them. Why the hell don't YOU care?

Like I said, chances are they're going to be similar reasons.

You seem to be trying to divert attention away from the actual topic.

Why didn't people care about slavery in 1791? Oh, some people did, some people didn't. Washington had slaves, right? He also didn't give a damn about those native American women and children he slaughtered either.

How did all this start anyway?

What is wrong with people today? Why is it we have a team in the NFL in this day and age that have a racist title to it?

Why not change them to another name?

How about the Washington rebels?

rebels-confederate-flag-fantasy-football-helmet.png

How about the Washington Spuds ? then we still get to call them the 'Skins'

I would imagine that the Washington Redskins are embarrassed by their name. I bet they would love to change it to something that doesn't embarrass them. Maybe to the Virginia Redskins?

I would imagine that the Washington Redskins are embarrassed by their name. I bet they would love to change it to something that doesn't embarrass them. Maybe to the Virginia Redskins?

Again, it didnt matter in 1989 and no one should give a shit today

What is wrong with people today? Why is it we have a team in the NFL in this day and age that have a racist title to it?

Why not change them to another name?

How about the Washington rebels?

rebels-confederate-flag-fantasy-football-helmet.png

Tradition.
People don't want to let go of the name.
It was totally fine all this time then suddenly the last few years everyone is in an uproar.
It's up to the powers that be, and I don't care either way - but that's why they don't want to have it changed.
Also, the owner is a jerk and he just wants to be difficult.

Forum List

Back