The Red State with a 2.5% unemploment rate...

Kind of interesting about red state South Dakota ....

Guess which state has the lowest unemployment in the US

CNBC continues to give us high praise for our business friendliness, placing us second in the 2015 ranking of business-friendly states . The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation also gives us high marks for our business policies and climate.

We're seeing success in South Dakota because we believe in allowing businesses to prosper. We have no corporate income tax, no personal income tax, no business inventory tax, no personal property tax and no inheritance tax. This puts more money in the pockets of our businesses and citizens, creating a more favorable environment for growth.

Things are just as impressive when it comes to actually doing business in South Dakota. The costs of doing business — utility costs, unemployment insurance costs, workman's compensation costs, land costs — are low. Productivity of our workers is high. In fact, many multistate employers with locations in South Dakota tell us their South Dakota location is their most productive.

Also, absolutely nobody wants to live there.

My city (kc) just won the prestigious award for highest black homicide rate in the country. We also won 6th place for most violent city. Even beat out st Louis.

It's not even safe to goto the Plaza anymore because the inner city thugs have violent flash & theft mobs there all the time.

Incidentally the surrounding metro cities are pretty crime free.

Yeah, and California now leads the nation in poverty. The Communists/Democrats destroy every location they seize control of. I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. They're only voting against their own interests.

Yeah, and California now leads the nation in poverty. The Communists/Democrats destroy every location they seize control of. I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. They're only voting against their own interests.

Top 9 States With The Most Billionaires

1. California

Hold on a minute...so we have the most billionaires, the most on welfare and the most living in poverty...Ummm, don’t you hate financial inequality?
You must hate those billionaires for not making it rain Benjamins in the ghettos and barrios...right?

At some point, there will only be the few very rich and the many very poor in California. The Middle Class is being squeezed out there. They're leaving in droves. So there will always be some Billionaires out there, but there will be many more poor. The state already now leads the nation in poverty. It's a real mess.

It's beginning to resemble the old Soviet Union. The political elites like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and so on, are very wealthy and live the good life. It's only the average Citizens who suffer under Communism. Pelosi and the rest, will never have to wait in long lines for their bread and toilet paper. That'll only be for the 'little people.' Communism doesn't work. It's been proven time & time again. A very dark future awaits California, unless the folks out there decide to dump the Communists/Democrats.

Oh trust me, I’ve watched this shithole decay right from my front row seat.
The craziest thing about it all, the people living like thirdworlders here accept it with a smile...they just keep on voting for the perpetuation of more filth...they definitely prefer a low grade, anything goes free for all...they know they’re a better fit in such an environment. Like most LefTards, the thought of an improved, higher grade society really scares the shit out of them.

No one's forcing you to stay there, dope.

1. California

Hold on a minute...so we have the most billionaires, the most on welfare and the most living in poverty...Ummm, don’t you hate financial inequality?
You must hate those billionaires for not making it rain Benjamins in the ghettos and barrios...right?

At some point, there will only be the few very rich and the many very poor in California. The Middle Class is being squeezed out there. They're leaving in droves. So there will always be some Billionaires out there, but there will be many more poor. The state already now leads the nation in poverty. It's a real mess.

It's beginning to resemble the old Soviet Union. The political elites like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and so on, are very wealthy and live the good life. It's only the average Citizens who suffer under Communism. Pelosi and the rest, will never have to wait in long lines for their bread and toilet paper. That'll only be for the 'little people.' Communism doesn't work. It's been proven time & time again. A very dark future awaits California, unless the folks out there decide to dump the Communists/Democrats.

The craziest thing about it all, the people living like thirdworlders here accept it with a smile...they just keep on voting for the perpetuation of more filth...they definitely prefer a low grade, anything goes free for all...they know they’re a better fit in such an environment. Like most LefTards, the thought of an improved, higher grade society really scares the shit out of them.

Which is exactly why some of us plan on leaving....dumbass.

1. California

Buh, bye, loser. :itsok:

Buh, bye, loser. :itsok:

Ah, cmon, think of it as a win win. I can get out of this dump, and you can continue making it a dump....win, win.

My city (kc) just won the prestigious award for highest black homicide rate in the country. We also won 6th place for most violent city. Even beat out st Louis.

It's not even safe to goto the Plaza anymore because the inner city thugs have violent flash & theft mobs there all the time.

Incidentally the surrounding metro cities are pretty crime free.

1. California

the most on welfare and the most living in poverty

Neither is true, dope.

California does now lead the nation in poverty. Communists are sinking it like the Titanic. Things are gonna get worse. As long as Californians continue voting for Communist/Democrat madness, things will continue to rapidly deteriorate there.

1. California

Communists/Democrats are destroying the Middle Class out there. They're leaving the state in droves. And the Middle Class pays most of the freight in this country. Once it's finally destroyed out there, there will only be the few very rich and the many very poor. It really is very sad watching what the Communists/Democrats are doing to California.

CNBC continues to give us high praise for our business friendliness, placing us second in the 2015 ranking of business-friendly states . The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation also gives us high marks for our business policies and climate.

We're seeing success in South Dakota because we believe in allowing businesses to prosper. We have no corporate income tax, no personal income tax, no business inventory tax, no personal property tax and no inheritance tax. This puts more money in the pockets of our businesses and citizens, creating a more favorable environment for growth.

Things are just as impressive when it comes to actually doing business in South Dakota. The costs of doing business — utility costs, unemployment insurance costs, workman's compensation costs, land costs — are low. Productivity of our workers is high. In fact, many multistate employers with locations in South Dakota tell us their South Dakota location is their most productive.

Lol, take a look there now that the fracking book has dried up.

Lol, take a look there now that the fracking book has dried up.

Fracking hasn't dried up, just manipulation of prices.

Tied #14

Unemployment Rates for States

Here's a recent infant mortality chart by state. Notice that in the commie lib states like california, infant mortality is lower than red states - you know, the states run by republicans who are always pretending that they give a damn about the sanctity of life and especially the young. Even in indiana, the land of pence, infants have a greater chance of dying. I know the subject is unemployment but it all ties together in the end.

Infant mortality: States with the highest rates - CNN

Here's a recent infant mortality chart by state. Notice that in the commie lib states like california, infant mortality is lower than red states - you know, the states run by republicans who are always pretending that they give a damn about the sanctity of life and especially the young. Even in indiana, the land of pence, infants have a greater chance of dying. I know the subject is unemployment but it all ties together in the end.

Infant mortality: States with the highest rates - CNN

That’s so weird...considering abortion statistics and all.
Looks like those filthy Mexicrats love to use abortion as a contraceptive yet tend to look after their offspring after the exit from the womb. Good find bud.

images

“This map ranks states by their abortion rates per 1,000 live births. California ranks highest with approximately 575 abortions for every 1,000 live births; Idaho ranks lowest with only 36 abortions per 1,000. The CDC tracks some cities individually as well as in their state totals: New York City gets the prize with 767 abortions per 1,000, with Washington, D.C., not far behind at 706. To be fair, California cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco may be just as high, but California stopped reporting its abortion statistics to the CDC in 1998, making information about abortions trends there hard to discover (the point, I suppose). Other non-reporting states are New Hampshire and Alaska. Hawaii ranks 23rd. Wyoming's abortion numbers are so low that meaningful statistics are hard to come by. Accurate data would probably rank Wyoming as the state with the fewest abortions in the nation.”

Forum List

Back