The Red Cross is political.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Red Cross: Gitmo medical personnel violated ethics

When an organization presumes to know all the information it needs to make sweeping statements like in this report based solely on the claims of terrorists , murderers and scum then I suggest that Organization is not only NOT impartial but is in fact playing political games.

The supposed information that lead to this "classified" report comes from short interviews with men that had every reason to lie. It is not backed up with interviews with the supposed "unethical" medical personal at all. It is biased and political in nature.

Perhaps that is why the Red Cross labeled it "confidential" and did not want it released.

When an organization presumes to know all the information it needs to make sweeping statements like in this report based solely on the claims of terrorists , murderers and scum then I suggest that Organization is not only NOT impartial but is in fact playing political games.

The supposed information that lead to this "classified" report comes from short interviews with men that had every reason to lie. It is not backed up with interviews with the supposed "unethical" medical personal at all. It is biased and political in nature.

Perhaps that is why the Red Cross labeled it "confidential" and did not want it released.

The International Red Cross based in Switzerland is NOT the same as the American Red Cross. TY

Last edited:
we had floods here...the red cross came in and collected money and left...real nice group...didnt care for the red cross under e. dole...dont care for it now

we had floods here...the red cross came in and collected money and left...real nice group...didnt care for the red cross under e. dole...dont care for it now

did you expect them to stay forever? No one received any assistance ?

http://centralnorthcarolina.redcross.org/

He's a link to one of the many local chapters in NC-----they didnt "go" anywhere.

Last edited:
no we didnt expect them to stay forever....they gave very little assistance to people here and to be honest...they took the money and ran...we had to go to the state senator to get one guy help...dont even start with me on the red cross...i remember how ill prepared they were on 9/11...then tossed out blood when they couldnt store it...a unique situation but it did show how poorly prepared the red cross is...i do not know if that has been corrected or not...and dont they charge people for blood? they dont just give it away now do they?

and you best watch your ass...i am feeling all missourian today with the snow and all....i will beat you up with my 1/2 your rep power...why dont you have more rep power?

oooooooooooo you disabled it....why? inquring nosey minds wanna know? what happens when you disable your rep? does it stop adding up? that would be sillie....why dont you want people to see it...is it so ooooooooooo big its scarey?

no we didnt expect them to stay forever....they gave very little assistance to people here and to be honest...they took the money and ran...we had to go to the state senator to get one guy help...dont even start with me on the red cross...i remember how ill prepared they were on 9/11...then tossed out blood when they couldnt store it...a unique situation but it did show how poorly prepared the red cross is...i do not know if that has been corrected or not...and dont they charge people for blood? they dont just give it away now do they?

The Red Cross doesn't "take" money. Quit talking out of your ass. Whatever money people chose to donate is used to prepare for the next natural disaster or fire that displaces people or leaves them without shelter, clothes or food. Thier time is all volunteered. The next time you have a disaster tell your emergency management officials NOT to request Red Cross assistance. They don't go anywhere unless they are invited.

The International Red Cross based in Switzerland is NOT the same as the American Red Cross. TY

That's a very necessary and important distinction! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

One thing to ask: This surprises you?

HOW THE RED CROSS HELPS FUND ISLAMIC TERRORISM
June 22, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
icrc.png

But Palestinian Media Watch has a crucial report on how the ICRC plays a role in the Palestinian Authority's scheme to reward Islamic terrorists and their families with cash for killing Israelis.

So the provision is specifically geared to the Red Cross whose involvement plays a crucial role in financing the murder of Israelis. That is inappropriate for a supposed humanitarian organization.

The Red Cross is a designated link in the chain by a terrorist front for rewarding terrorists and their families for their crimes. It's being used as an interface to incentivize Islamic terrorism.

How the Red Cross Helps Fund Islamic Terrorism

Forum List

Back